Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 3 p.m. Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. Feb. 26 someone broke into five trucks parked at a property on Old Belfast Road. The man who called police had a CB radio Model 3300, worth $330, stolen from his 2000 Freightliner. A Garmin GPS valued at $150 was taken from another truck. The driver of a 2001 Freightliner lost $1,080-worth of personal property, including a cooler, a Cobra CB radio 25 LD Classic, a Static mic, a Cobra speaker, a coaxial cable, size 9 V-tech brown boots, a Blue Parrot headset, three gallons of oil, and a 5th wheel puller. A 1995 Peterbilt was also broken into and a Cobra GTL 148 CB radio worth $330 and a Pioneer CD player valued at $325 were taken.
* Heritage South Community Credit Union notified a Lewisburg woman that someone had obtained a debit card with her number on it and used it to charge $2,305.36-worth of purchases in California. The credit union will reimburse the money to the victim.
* The back window of a Dodge minivan was broken while it was parked at the owner's home on White Drive. The window will cost $500 to replace.
* A bullet was fired into the trunk of a Ford Taurus parked at the owner's home on Cummings Circle. Cost of repairing the damage is estimated at $500.
* A senior executive of First Farmers and Merchants Bank reported to Lewisburg Police Department that on Jan. 18 the bank cashed a third-party check for $345. The endorsement on the check turned out to be a forgery, and the number the executive called to find out if it was OK to cash the check was not the real number of the business in question. The business owner was reimbursed by the bank, and the name and ID of the person who cashed the check were given to police.
* A green Mongoose bicycle worth $160 was stolen from the front of a home on Franklin Road sometime during the day on Feb. 22.
* A Lewisburg resident reported to police that someone had used his Heritage South Community Credit Union card number to charge $5.05 at a McDonald's in Rialto, Calif., and also to charge $3.47 and $25 at a McDonald's in Pomona, Calif.
*. A half gallon of Amsterdam vodka, worth $25, was shoplifted from Parkway Market on Feb. 24, allegedly by a woman who walked out with the bottle in a large purse, and left with three other people in a black Isuzu Trooper with no tag.
* Between 11 and 11:45 p.m. Feb. 23, someone took a garbage can worth $23 from a rental property on East Ewing Street.
* Police were called to a rental property on Park Avenue on Feb. 19 because the landlord discovered the tenant had bypassed the meter and was getting electricity for free. Lewisburg Electric cut off service at the utility pole. The landlord provided a name and description of the tenant. It could not be determined how much electricity had been stolen.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that someone had used her social security number to file income taxes.
* In the early morning hours of Feb. 23, a vehicle slid through the stop sign at Brush Creek Road and Old Columbia Road and damaged the gate, gate post, Port-a-Potty, and a metal shelter at the convenience center. The vehicle and driver were gone when the employees showed up for work.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Patrick M. Thomas, 27, Hull Avenue. Bond; $1,000; court date: April 9. Additional charge: possession of drug paraphernalia (pocket scale and rolling papers).
* William B. Chunn, 21, Culleoka. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 19.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Joshua M. Bollinger, 20, Greensboro, Md. Bond not stated; court date: April 3.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Shari L. Forehand, 35, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: March 26.
* Bernie M. Jett, 39, 8th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 19.
* Kimberly E. Barnett, 38, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 19.
* Larry Lee Newsom, 19, Milltown Road. Bond: $1,000. Newsom was also charged with vandalism over $500, and on this the bond is $1,500. Court date: March 13.
Arrested on a warrant for sale of a Schedule III drug
* Sonya L. Jones, 41, Hill Street. Bond: $10,000; court date: March 27.
Arrested on warrants for sale of a Schedule II drug and conspiracy to distribute a Schedule II drug
* Stephon Gleaves, 19, Hill Street. Bond: $30,000; court date: March 27.
Arrested on warrants for manufacture of a Schedule VI drug and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Chrissy D. Morton, 28, Cornersville Highway. Bond: $3,000; court date: March 20.
Cited for leaving the scene of an accident, failure to show proof of insurance, and failure to report an accident
* Cameron R. Adams, 18, Douglas Avenue. Court date: April 2. Adams allegedly backed into an unoccupied car parked at the Rec Center. Witnesses said he "spun tires" leaving the scene, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Christopher Webster, 38, Tankersley Avenue. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Tiffany A. Henderson, 27, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 2.
* Patricia Cozart, 34, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 9.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Michael D. Hills, 50, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 9.
Served with a violation-of-probation summons
* Sherri Ann Ghea, 50, 7th Avenue North. Court date: April 9.
* Patricia M. Oldham, 56, Water Street. Court date: March 27.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Kenneth J. Wimmer Jr., 20, Columbia. Bond: $500; court date: March 27.
* Kelly E. Stephens, 27, North Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 27. Also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jared C. Robinson, 23, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 27.
Turned himself in on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Joseph R. Beard, 19, 4th Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5.
* Joseph B. Russell, 30, Belfast. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested on warrants for domestic violence and failure to appear
* Enrique Hernandez Aviles, 22, Cornersville. Bond: $2,500; court date: Feb. 28.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Scott D. Jones Jr., 30, Woodlawn, Tenn. Bond: $2,500; court date: March 20.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 20, Center Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 6.
Turned himself in on a warrant for driving on a revoked license
* William R. Primm, 38, Cochran Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 27.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment
* Rodney E. Schade, 42, Bob Cheek Road. Court date: Feb. 28.
-- Karen Hall