Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Shanequa R. Blackwell, 23, Belfast. Bond: $5,500; court date: June 4. Additional charges: criminal impersonation and probation violation. Blackwell's victim, Anthony McMillan, 21, Franklin Road, "was arrested at the scene on parole violations by his parole officer," according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Jennifer McDonald.
* Charles Jason Fullerton, 39, Caughran Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: June 12.
* Sonny Wayne Smith, 32, Finley Beech Road. Bond: $2,500; court date: May 22.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions, vandalism, and theft
* Lisa M. Embair, 29, Scenic Drive. Held without bond for court on May 14. Embair was arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault on May 10, and one of her bond conditions was not to return to the home on Scenic Drive. She was there on May 12, and allegedly stole two cherry end tables, one twin bed, a 60-inch Panasonic TV, curtains, and a garbage can, valued at a total of $910. The detective division is investigating, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Clyde Ragsdale, because another woman visited the house, and when a friend asked, "Why did you take the TV and stuff?" the visitor replied, "It belonged to me" and "she did not pay for the stuff."
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Sometime between April 2 and May 7, a Lewisburg man's stack of lumber, valued at $1,500, was removed from the grounds of Dalton's sawmill without the owner's permission.
* A Winchester man reported to police that the two black metal ramps of his 18-foot trailer were missing. He thought they had been taken between 8:20 and 9 a.m. April 20, while his truck and the trailer were parked at the Lewisburg Wal-Mart. The ramps are valued at $250.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police that while he was swimming at the Rec Center, someone opened his unlocked locker and took his car keys, and $40 cash from his wallet.
* Between 9 a.m. May 19 and 2 p.m. May 20, someone shot a dog that was tied in the front yard of a home on Belfast-Farmington Road, entered the home, and took two bottles of prescription medication.
Arrested and charged with resisting arrest
* William D. Booker, 30, Franklin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 11. Booker has a hold from Smyrna for failure to appear, reported Lewisburg Police Officer Clyde Ragsdale.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Daniel Lee Tucker, 29, Cornersville. Bond: $4,000; court date: June 4. Additional charge: knowingly operating a motor vehicle with an altered license plate. Also cited for excessive speed and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Michael Garrett Dean, 32, Skyline Drive. Bond: $500; court date: June 12.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Manuel Conseco Lopez, 20, Church Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 11. Additional charge: underage consumption.
* Cameron D. Blount, 19, West Church Street. Bond: $500; court date: June 4.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Jason Wayne Wright, 27, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: June 4.
Served with a summons for violation of city ordinance #13-501
* Jerry Freeman, 55, Finley Beech Road. Court date: June 4.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Terry Dewayne Davis, 34, Mechanico Trail.
* James C. Beddingfield, 48, Columbia. Held without bond court on May 22.
* Bryan Anthony Welch, 29, Cornersville Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 12.
* Justin Corey Adams, 22, Belfast-Farmington Road. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
* Emigdo Navarro Renteria, 25, Antioch. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 12.
Served with a violation-of-probation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* April Ann Wuteska, 34, Franklin. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 29.
* Tina Faye Whitehead, 29, Greenbrier, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 12.
* Harold L. Stephenson, 32, Pulaski. Bond: $2,000; court date: May 15.
Served with a failure-to-appear warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Carrie L. McGowan, 36, 2nd Avenue. Held without bond for court on May 21.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Chelsey L. McGill, 20, Tiger Boulevard. Court date: June 26.