While running radar on East Commerce Street about 10 p.m. May 23, Lewisburg Police Officer Shaun Crawford and Sgt. Steve Sanders heard revving motor cycles, and saw two bikes pull out of the Finish Line Bar "at a high rate of speed and a very reckless manner," Crawford reported. The two motorcycles were clocked on Rogers Road at 70 mph in a 30 mph zone. The motorcycle riders were arrested and charged with driving under the influence. They were:
* Jamie W. Watkins, 37, Phillips Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 9. Additional charge: reckless driving.
* James M. Cozart Jr., 39, John Barnes Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 9. Additional charges: no driver's license, no insurance, and reckless driving.
According to Crawford's report, this is the second DUI for both men.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Jennelle B. Clouser, 23, Pulaski. Bond: $5,000; court date: July 9. Additional charge: possession of a Schedule IV drug (alprazolam).
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Donald E. Hodge, 62, Mt. Lebanon Road. Bond: $7,500; court date: June 11.
Arrested and charged with violating his bond conditions
* William L. Williams, 36, Belfast Avenue. Held without bond for court on June 18.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 2007 Chevy Impala that was reported stolen in Lewisburg on March 29 was found completely burned in the woods across from the Lewisburg Livestock Sale Barn on Finley Beech Road.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police that Capitol One credit card company called him to verify the personal information on his account had changed. The man stated he had not changed his information in seven years, and Capitol One told him someone had used his card to make about $3,000-worth of purchases somewhere in Indiana.
* Three juveniles were smoking cigarettes on East Beechcrest Street, and some mulch caught fire and burned part of a privacy fence. Cost of repairing the fence is estimated at $1,000.
* Between May 16 and 27, someone entered an outbuilding at a home on Jackson Avenue, and took a bowling ball, a remote-control car, and a case of hot-wheels cars, valued at a total of $600. The building was not locked.
* A metal gate and two wooden posts were vandalized at a property on Craig Moore Road. Replacement cost is estimated at $400.
* A rental property on Ruby Road was vandalized, allegedly by evicted tenants. Light fixtures, thermostats and door frames were damaged and will cost $400 to replace.
* A textbook worth $150 was delivered to the mailbox of a Belfast resident, according to UPS tracking, but it was missing from the mailbox when the resident got home.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police that someone used her Credit One Visa card to pay for two Skype transactions on April 15, totaling $28, and on April 14 for $112.02-worth of Papa John's Pizza. The transactions took place in Texas.
* A Fayetteville woman had a $44.88 service done on her vehicle at the Wal-Mart tire and lube center on May 23, and left without paying, stating that she needed to go to the bank to get some money. She never returned, and has allegedly been ignoring the loss-prevention employee's phone calls.
* A resident of Mt. Lebanon Road reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department deputies and showed them evidence of how the front and back doors of her home had been forced open. Nothing was missing.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Shiree Michelle Bather, 52, Smyrna. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 12.
* James M. Sinkey, 35, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 5.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Jose Luis Pulido, 37, Acorn Hills. Bond: $500; court date: July 9.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana
* Jared C. Rbinson, 23, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 11.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Jaime Jimenez, 32, Lowe Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 12.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Christopher Blackwell, 41, Old Belfast-Farmington Road. Court date: June 18.
Cited for shoplifting from Dollar Mart
* Johnny Grantham, 20, and Nicole Harrison, 20. Court date: June 18. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer John Christmas, Grantham and Harrison "stated that they took the merchandise because they are homeless and have no money."
Served with a violation-of-probation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* William Patrick Harris, 26, Ruby Road. Bond: $250; court date: June 18.
* Charles D. Clay, 30, Cornersville. Bond: $250; court date: June 12.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Robert Allen Jr., 47, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 18.
* Ricky D. Moore, 50, Apple Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 18.
* Leslie D. Silva, 28, Columbia. Bond: $250; court date: June 4.
* Misty Lowe, 27, Cleveland, Tenn. Held without bond for court on June 13.
* Regan A. Moore, 23, Silver Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 5. Maury County has a failure-to-appear warrant for Moore, and on this she is held without bond.
Turned himself in on a violation-of-probation warrant
* William Patrick Harris, 26, Douglas Avenue. Bond: $250; court date: June 5.
* Tammy J. Bowen, 51, John R. Hill Road. Bond: $250; court date: June 5.
Arrested on a parole-violation warrant
* Stacy Lee Isley, 42, Mansard House Apartments. Held without bond.
Arrested on an attachment from Circuit Court
* Courtney T. Lewis, 23, Columbia. Held without bond for the first available Circuit Court date.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Darrell Ray Jeans, 42, Elora. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 26.
- Karen Hall