Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Danika C. Hopkins, 22, Walnut Street. Bond: $1,500; court date: July 9. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law and driving on a suspended license.
* Larry Sue Smith, 68, Joe Reeves Road. Bond: $4,000; court date not stated. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
* Earl Hugh Talley Jr., 44, Huntsville, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 10.
* Beverly A. Crosslin, 50, Saddlewood Drive. Bond: $500; court date: July 9.
* Rebecca A. Mangrum, 53, Hickory Drive. Bond: $500; court date: July 9. Also cited for open container.
* Patrick F. Cannon, 42, McCord Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 9.
* Deborah A. Jarrett, 48, Spring Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 2. Also cited for no insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Amanda S. Kelley, 22, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 9.
* Jessica L. Gordon, 20, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 9.
Cited for having dogs running at large:
* Rebecca L. Sliger, 34, Nashville Highway. Court date: June 26. According to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Layne Worsham, on June 10, one of Sliger's six mixed-breed dogs bit an 11-year-old girl, but no one knows which one. The dogs are being held by Animal Control until her court date.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. June 5, a 5-by-8-foot black metal trailer with 15-inch wheels and a wooden floor was stolen from a residence on Franklin Pike, along with a red and black 52-inch-cut Gravely zero-turn mower with a 24 HP Kawasaki engine, and a red push mower (unknown brand). Total value of the trailer and mowers is $6,700. The trailer lights didn't work and were partially hanging down, the owner reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department Capt. Bart Fagan.
* A resident of Milltown Road came home from the hospital on June 8 and found his Nikon camera, worth $3,200, was missing, along with the carrying case, cleaning case and four telescopic lenses. Total value of the missing items is $3,600.
* The glove box of a car parked at the owner's home on Ashwood Avenue was pried open and $1,600 was taken. Cost of repairing the glove box was estimated at $250.
* On June 4, a vehicle ran off Highway 129 and struck the Five Points Volunteer Fire Department sign and post, and ran over potted shrubs and flowers at Whispering Hope Garden Center. Damage to the garden center merchandise amounted to $1,650.
* A 1997 K15 Chevrolet truck parked at A-Plus Collision waiting for repairs had all four tires punctured with a sharp object. Value of the tires is estimated at $600.
* The garage door of a home on Belfast-Farmington Road was vandalized on June 6, and will cost $500 to repair.
* A red Troybilt leaf blower, model TB320BV, worth $150, was taken from a storage shed behind a home on Glenn Avenue between June 4 and 6. Doors of the shed had been pried open.
* Between 4:45 and 5:50 p.m. June 10, someone broke in the window of the back door of a home on Wade Brown Road and stole a .22 Ruger automatic rifle worth $140, and two sets of keys to the house.
* A car parked on Belfast Avenue had the air let out of both tires on the passenger side, sometime between June 4 and 10. The owner stated she would have to spend $30 on a portable compressor to air the tires back up.
* A home on Polly Adams Road was broken into sometime in the last four weeks, and a 42-inch TV, a Black & Decker 12V Cordless, a Blackberry cell phone, a wedding ring, and an unknown amount of change were taken. The dresser had been gone through, jewelry boxes had been dumped out, and clothes were tossed on the floor. The report by Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Chad Bass did not state a value for the missing items.
* On June 10 a home on Bethbirei Road was broken into, but nothing appeared to be missing, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Gaylon Thomason.
Arrested and charged with possession of a Schedule II drug (morphine)
* Samantha N. Hill, 23, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $7,500; court date: June 18.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Ann M. Jones, 39, Nashville. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 9.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Willie C. Lumpkin, 50, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $1,500; court date: June 25.
* Angelica Jaimes, 36, Preston Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: July 2.
Arrested on an attachment from Chancery Court
* Gregory T. Crain, 31, Cornersville. Bond: $1,500; court date: July 18.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Holly Ann Sanders, 26, Cornersville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: June 18.
Cited for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Jackie Ann Whitehead, 42, Belfast. Court date: June 18.
Arrested on warrants for sale of crack cocaine, failure to appear, and violation of probation
* Carneal O. Marks, 26, Pulaski. Held without bond for court on June 12.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Jeffery Lynn Holleman, 51, Chapel Hill. Charge: violation of probation.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant from Maury County
* Chandler C. Edwards, 42, Cornersville. Edwards was turned over to Maury County officers.
Served with a summons for violation of probation
* John D. Weaver, 44, Woods Avenue South. Court date: June 18.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Matthew P. Cole, 27, John Barnes Road. Court date: June 12.
- Karen Hall