Arrested on bench warrants for auto burglary, theft, vandalism, and fraudulent use of a credit card
* James Edward Bragg Jr., 38, Flintville. Bond: $125,000; court date: Sept. 19.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between Sept. 10 and 12, someone took a number of scrap vehicles and piles of scrap metal from a property on Robin Hood Road. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $2,950.
* Between 11:45 a.m. and 6:20 p.m. Sept. 11, someone pried open the back door of a home on Twitty Road, Petersburg, and took a Compaq computer, a Colby Internet tablet, a Playstation portable and 10 Playstation games, an Xbox 360 with wireless controller, charger and memory card, one Xbox game, and six shirts. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $1,640. The damage to the door will cost $1,000 to repair.
* Between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 11 and 1:30 p.m. Sept. 12, a truck parked at a home on Nashville Highway had two tires slashed and the windshield was shattered. Damage will cost over $1,000 to repair.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that Bank of America said her husband's credit card was used to buy a $1,000 laptop, which was to be shipped to California. Bank of America stopped the transaction before it was completed, and advised the couple to file a police report.
* A Columbia man's stolen credit cards were used at the Lewisburg Wal-Mart on Sept. 3 and 4 to buy groceries and merchandise totaling $868.73. The victim's wallet was stolen in Columbia on Sept. 3.
* Between Sept. 10 and 15, someone entered the barn of a home on Bradford Road, Petersburg, and took a mule-drawn plow, mule-drawn corn planter, and a push mower. All three were antiques, with a total value of $500.
* A Cornersville woman's car had the driver's side window broken and driver's side door scratched while it was parked at an address on North Ellington Parkway.
Arrested and charged with theft of property and resisting stop-halt-frisk-arrest
* Steven B. Montgomery, 34, Nashville Highway. Bond: $2,500; court date: Oct. 1. Montgomery was allegedly trying to take $74.25-worth of merchandise from Walmart on Sept. 10.
Served with three summons for passing worthless checks
* George R. Oliver, 61, Holly Grove Road. Court date: Sept. 18. Oliver was booked into Marshall County Jail on Sept. 13, charged with domestic assault and violation of bond conditions. On these charges he was held without bond for court on Sept. 18.
Arrested and charged with simple assault and resisting arrest
* Jerry Roy Corbin Jr. 51, Spring Place Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested for contempt of court
* Jason Darrell Hooten, 41, Culleoka. Ordered to serve 60 days without bond.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* William C. Chapman, 38, Buena Vista Drive. Bond: $2,500; court date: Oct. 1.
* Ernest Francis Jr., 58, Sanders Street. Bond: $2,500; court date: Oct. 1.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Charles L. Westleg, 52, Silver Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 1.
* Anthony Morel, 57, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 1.
Arrested and charged with underage consumption
* Brandon J. Thorpe, 20, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 10.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Kenneth E. Stegg, 57, Maple Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5.
Charged with driving on a suspended license and failure to provide proof of insurance
* Douglas D. Adams, 46, 2nd Avenue North. Court date: Dec. 10. Adams was taken to Marshall Medical Center after a one-vehicle accident on Heil Avenue on Sept. 15, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Jeremy Chapman.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Edgar Martinez, 24, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 10. Also cited for driving left of center and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Cynthia M. Black, 36, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 1. Also cited for a child restraint violation.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Christopher Lee Orr, 39, Old Lake Road. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 29.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* T. J. Barron, 33, West End Avenue. Bond: $250; court date: Sept. 25.
* Christopher A. Dunn, 28, West Commerce Street. Bond: $250; court date: Oct. 9.
* Terry F. Sparks, 42, Tiger Boulevard. Bond: $250; court date: Oct. 9.
* Timothy L. Tucker, 48, Talley Road. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 9.
* Holley Renee Fisher, 31, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 2.
* Timothy L. Wiser, 55, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5.
* Michael J. Mullins, 31, 5th Avenue North. Bond not stated; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested on failure-to-appear and violation-of-probation warrants
* Christopher A. Thomas, 28, Shelbyville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 11.
.- Karen Hall