Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 5:45 p.m. Sept. 17 and 8 a.m. Sept. 18, someone broke into Cornersville Baptist Church by kicking in the sanctuary doors, and breaking all the glass in a door to the fellowship hall. Items taken were valued at $2,500 and included an LG 42-inch plasma TV, a Canon video camera, a black Fender bass guitar, and Christmas gifts. Damage to the doors will cost an estimated $1,600 to repair.
* Between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Sept. 19, someone walked into a work shop at a home on Spring Place Road and took four 12-volt batteries, an 029 model Stihl chainsaw, an FS90 model Stihl string trimmer, a Bosch framing nailgun and a Bosch roofing nailgun, and a .17 caliber Marlin rifle with a Tasco scope. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $2,529 and everything except the batteries and the rifle has the victim's last name etched on it.
* Between 1 and 4 p.m. Sept. 20, a set of three suitcases, a red bag, and a back pack, and all their contents, were stolen from the porch of an address on West Commerce Street. Total value of the missing items is estimated at $1,740.
* Between 3:30 and 4 a.m. Sept. 22, someone broke into the Nichirin factory on Old Belfast Road and took money from three vending machines and a change machine. Total value of the damage to the machines and the door, and the money stolen, was $1,500.
* Between Aug. 24 and Sept. 6, someone entered a home on Overland Drive that is in foreclosure and took $700 worth of items, including three decorative mirrors, a ceiling fan, and a light fixture.
* On Sept. 15, someone broke into a home on Holly Grove Road and took $250 cash and a jewelry box with five rings and two pairs of earrings worth a total of $400. Cost of repairing the back door and a broken window was not stated in the report.
* In the early hours of Sept. 18, someone entered a home on West Berkley Circle and took $180 cash that was on the kitchen countertop. There were no signs of forced entry.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police the passenger-side rear tire of her 2006 Suzuki Forenza was punctured while the car was parked at First National Bank on Sept. 22. The damaged tire was valued at $125.
* Between 3 and 6:30 a.m. Sept. 19, a dark bronze lamp with a weaving design and a dark beige shade, valued at $120, was taken from the second floor elevator waiting area at Summit Apartments, Franklin Road.
* The windshield of the delivery truck for Lewisburg Rubber & Gasket, Woodside Avenue, was found smashed when the owner arrived on Sept. 17. The owner told Lewisburg Police Officer Vincent Cuevas this is the second time his truck has been vandalized, and said he suspected patrons of Leonard's Outer Edge, with which the business shares an alley.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Larry Dyer Sr., 60, Larry E. Dyer Jr., 37, and Roy C. Dyer, 69, all of Washington Drive. Bond and court date not stated. A 14-year-old was with the three men, who were caught in the act of stealing a $200 turning plow from a property on Robin Hood Road.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and assault
* Jeffrey H. Chenoweth, 28, Troy, Mo. Bond: $12,000; court date: Dec. 10.
Turned himself in on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Donnie L. Rogers, 50, Cornersville. Bond: $8,000; court date: Oct. 2.
Arrested on a warrant for child neglect
* Amanda C. Magness, 35, Pulaski. Bond: $6,000; court date: Oct. 1.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Justin D. Christopher, 20, Phillips Street. Bond: $8,000; court date: Nov. 5. Additional charge: possession of drug paraphernalia.
* George Luke Ellis, 25, Villa Green Drive. Bond: $4,000; court date: Nov. 5.
* Lacy Frank Walls III, 37, Culleoka. Bond: $4,000; court date: Oct. 2.
Arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription
* Jonathan L. Thorton, 24, Pulaski. Bond: $7,500; court date: Nov. 5. Additional charge: public intoxication.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Joseph Dexter, 23, Columbia. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 5.
* Curtis A. White, 28, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5.
* Terry N. Stovall, 44, Brents Road. Bond: $750; court date: Dec. 10.
* Tonya Faye Robinson, 47, Easy Street. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting and simple possession of marijuana
* Joshua D. Brashears, 18, Armory Drive. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 5. Brashears refused to tell the name of the other man who was allegedly shoplifting beer from Walmart with him, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Jennifer McDonald. The other man ran out of the store and escaped in a vehicle, McDonald wrote.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Alfredo Barela, 44, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Jeremy F. Webb, 27, Belfast Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 23. Also cited for failure to stop at a stop sign and misuse of registration.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Scotty Blackwell, 32, Bivins Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 19. Charge: domestic assault. Blackwell was transported here from Bedford County Jail, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony McLean.
* Charles E. Lunsford, 22, Culleoka. Bond: $250; court date: Oct. 9. Charge: violation of probation.
.- Karen Hall