Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Corericko C. Black, 31, Pulaski. Bond: $10,500; court date: Nov. 5. Additional charges: violation of the open container law, possession of marijuana, violation of the implied consent law, possession of a handgun while under the influence of an intoxicant, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
* Jonathan Rivera, 30, Florence Street. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 10. Also cited for speeding and no proof of insurance.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Fifty rolls of 10-pound brace wire, worth a total of $542.50, and three aluminum dock plates, two small and one large, worth $1,100, were taken from the rear loading dock of Lewisburg Farm Center between Sept. 26 and 27. One of the dock plates was sold at East Commerce Metals at 6:30 a.m. Sept. 27. Police have the name and address of the woman who sold it.
* A Duck River Electric Membership Corp. meter at a home on Greenwood Road was found to have been replaced by a meter belonging to Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corp. which had been stolen from a construction site on Arno Road. Total cost of repairing the damages to the meter base, meter and meter band was estimated at $75.05 plus DREMC fees of $377. 26. Estimated cost of energy diverted was $91.80. Marshall County Sheriff's Department Capt. Bart Fagan was unable to determine who lived in the house.
* Between Oct. 2 and 7, someone removed about $200 in dollar bills and change from the Pepsi machine in front of the Kroger store. There was no damage to the outside of the machine, so the theft was only discovered when an employee opened the machine. Cost of repairing damage to the interior of the machine was estimated at $50.
* Between Sept. 30 and Oct. 2, someone stole two bicycles from outside a house on West Commerce Street. One was a purple 10-speed bike with new tires, brand unknown, worth $60, and the other was an old-fashioned blue Murray bike with white rims and flashing butterflies on the spokes, valued at $100.
* Between 10 p.m. Oct. 7 and 6:30 a.m. Oct. 8, the mailbox of a home on Glenn Avenue was damaged. The wooden post of the box was broken at ground level and the box was dented. Cost of replacing the mailbox and post was estimated at $100.
* About 3 a.m. Sept. 30, the Kantus security guard called police because he found a man at the back door of building four. The man ran away. The door frame and strike plate of the lock were damaged, and will cost an estimated $50 to replace.
* Between 8 p.m. Oct. 5 and 6 a.m. Oct. 6, someone damaged the rear storm door of a home on East Hill Street. Cost of replacing the latch and the weather strip on the storm door was estimated at $30.
* Between Sept. 28 and Oct. 1, someone broke in to the office at Rosemill LLC on Heil Quaker Avenue. No major damage was done, but desks, cabinets and the refrigerator were left open and had been rummaged through.
Arrested and charged with assault
* Lori E. Tallman, 40, Cornersville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Joshua Lee Cowan, 29, East Commerce Street. Bond: $1,500; court date: Oct. 29.
* Evans Armstrong, 56, Cummings Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5.
* Larry Rundle Jr., 46, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest
* Aurelio Cabrera Rojas, 36, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 5. Also cited for noise violation.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Cody Blackwell, 21, Old Belfast Road. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 5.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Gordon L. Teston, 26, Cummings Circle. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 10. Also cited for speeding.
Cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and expired registration
* Derek S. Clifton, 29, Bethbirei Road. Court date: Nov. 5.
Cited for driving without a license, failure to yield, and no proof of insurance
* Junior Alonzo Hernandez Granados, 24, East Church Street. Court date: Nov. 5.
Cited for shoplifting from Westside Liquors
* Holly A. Sanders, 27, Cornersville Road. Court date: Dec. 10.
Arrested on an attachment from Chancery Court
* Randall K. Beech Jr., 36, Chapel Hill. Court date: Oct. 10.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Mary C. Blindt, 29, Shelbyville. Bond: $12,000; court date: Nov. 6. Charge: failure to appear. Blindt was transported here from Bedford County, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Travis Childers.
* Jana L. Moore, 22, Franklin. Bond: $3,000; court date: Oct. 16. Charge: forgery. Moore was transported here from Rutherford County Jail, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Jeremy Chapman.
* Earl Hugh Talley Jr., 44, Huntsville, Ala. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 13. Charge: failure to appear.
* Jeffrey W. Rowe, 33, College Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5. Charge: violation of probation.
* Clifton E. Allen, 40, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5. Charge: violation of probation.
* Colt Wayne Sanders, 30, Maple Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 5. Charge: violation of probation.
* James B. Kilpatrick, 36, Maple Street. Bond and court date not stated. Charge: failure to appear.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Tracey Armstrong, 42, Midway Street. Bond: $5,000; court date: Dec. 10.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Claudale Armstrong, 31, Thomas Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 10.
* Jessie D. Marshall, 18, Belfast Avenue. Bond: $250; court date: Nov. 5.
* Ernesto Juan Tomas, 27, Limestone Avenue. Bond and court date not stated.
* Darrin Lee Terry, 44, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 2.
Turned herself in on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Emily Joann Hay, 25, Chance Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date not stated.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant from Circuit Court
* Thomas Bradley Beard, 26, Yell Road. Held without bond for court on Oct. 10.
Served with a probation-violation summons
* Johnathan D. Roshto, 26, Maple Street. Court date: Nov. 5.
.- Karen Hall