Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license, speeding, evading arrest, and reckless endangerment
*Wallace Greer III, 42, Nashville. Bond: $10,000; court date: Dec. 18. At 6:42 a.m. Nov. 9, a black Monte Carlo was clocked doing 68 mph in a 45 mph zone on Liberty Valley Road by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Layne Worsham. The deputy attempted to make a traffic stop, but the car accelerated and turned north on Fayetteville Highway, heading for Lewisburg. The car then turned onto Belfast-Farmington Road. After about a mile, the driver lost control on a curve and went off the road into a ditch, just 25 feet from a group of children waiting for the school bus, Worsham reported. Greer's license was revoked "for a very lengthy driving history," wrote Worsham.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Berry Don Wade, 48, Columbia. Bond and court date not stated. Additional charges: possession of a Schedule III drug and violation of the implied consent law. Wade told Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Jerry Harden he "just killed the biggest buck of his life."
* Edward B. Tankersley, 40, Gina Lynn Drive. Bond: $4,000; court date: Dec. 3. Additional charges: possession of Schedule II and VI drugs. This is allegedly Tankersley's second DUI charge. Later the same day, Tankersley was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. On this charge, the bond was $500; court date: Nov. 19.
* Robby L. Linley, 48, Taylor Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 3. This is allegedly Linley's second DUI charge.
Arrested and charged with assault, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, possession of a Schedule IV drug, joyriding, and introduction of contraband into a penal institution
* Melanie L. Jackson, 23, Tiger Boulevard. Bond: $15,500; court date: Dec. 10.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Julie Marlow, 34, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 20.
* Jeffery Anderson, 30, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 20.
* Joshua E. Kehl, 36, Jerre Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 19.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license, no insurance, and impeding traffic
* Melvin Mejia Mendez, 36, East Church Street. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 19. Additional charge: driving an unregistered vehicle.
* Pascual A. Vigil, 24, East Church Street. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 19. About 11 p.m. Nov. 10, Mendez was driving a Chevy truck very slowly down North Ellington Parkway, towing an Oldsmobile steered by Vigil, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Amanda Binkley.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Nov. 8, someone broke into a home on Twin Caves Road through the back door and took hats, a black Xbox 360 console and wireless controller, five Xbox games, 30 Disney movies, a jewelry box containing watches and rings, and a Dell Inspiron laptop. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $2,229. Repairs to the doorframe and lock will cost an estimated $200. Values for two yellow gold rings and a yellow gold ring with a pink diamond were not listed in the report. Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Tony Nichols photographed the scene and Detective Chad Bass collected fingerprints, while Chief Deputy Billy Lamb interviewed neighbors.
* A woman who lives on Saddlewood Drive reported to police her Chevy Malibu was keyed while it was parked at her apartment. The scratches on the trunk and passenger side rear quarter panel will cost an estimated $1,000 to repair.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police while he was on Buchanan Street, a man threw rocks at his Jeep Cherokee, cracking the windshield, which will cost an estimated $200 to repair.
* About 1 a.m. Nov. 4, a Calsonic Kansei North America security guard found a damaged vending machine in the break room, with its coin/money box missing. Amount of money missing was estimated at $100, and cost of repairing the machine will be another $100.
* Sometime during the week preceding Nov. 5, a 20-inch Mongoose bicycle was stolen from the yard of a home on West End Avenue North. The bike has a white front half, black mag rims, and black foot pegs, and is valued at $149.
Served with a summons for theft over $500
* Stacey M. Good-Johnson, 34, Buena Vista Avenue. Court date: Dec. 3.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Enrique A. Hernandez, 22, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 11.
* Stephen J. Fulmer, 23, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Earl H. Talley Jr., 44, Huntsville, Ala. Bond: $5,000; court date: Nov. 14.
* Angela R. Watkins, 34, Gainesboro, Tenn. Bond: $1,500; court date: Dec. 18.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* William Avery A. McKnight, 22, Old Columbia Road. Bond and court date not stated.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 21, Spring Hill. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 27.
.- Karen Hall