A 41-year-old man from Henderson, Tenn., was taken to Vanderbilt by helicopter after suffering a seizure in Lewisburg about 4 a.m. Dec. 15, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Amanda Binkley. Before the seizure started, the victim told Binkley he was assaulted in a bar on the Marshall-Giles county line, and then knocked unconscious in the parking lot of the bar. The man was reportedly driving himself to the hospital in Lewisburg, but pulled over on Cornersville Road and law enforcement found him there.
Charged with incitement to riot and vandalism
* Kevin L. Kilbourn, 38, Jesse Lane. Held without bond for the next available court date.
Kilbourn allegedly stopped up the toilet in his cell at Marshall County Jail, causing flooding in Cell Block E. Deputies were called to assist jail personnel in restraining Kilbourn, and Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Travis Childers reported inmates of Blocks D and E were very loud and unruly, possibly as a result of Kilbourn acting "defiant and disruptive'" during the evening of Dec. 11. Kilbourn recently pleaded guilty to statutory rape and was sentenced to nine years, of which he must serve 100 percent.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Lewisburg woman's car was "keyed" from the front fender to the rear bumper while it was parked overnight at an address on Franklin Avenue. It will cost an estimated $500 to repair the damage. Another woman's car was also keyed while it was parked at the same address, and it will also cost an estimated $500 to repair.
* A man from Texas who is currently working in Afghanistan reported to Lewisburg Police Department his American Express card was used to pay for a 37-inch Vizio television, priced at $381.06, that was picked up from Lewisburg Wal-Mart on Dec. 15.
* Four Firestone tires, worth a total of $200, were taken from behind the Marshall Farmers Coop on Dec. 16. A Coop employee told police he saw a red Ford pickup truck driving away with the tires in the bed.
* Between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 11, the passenger side rear tire of a rental car was cut while the car was parked at McKnight Ministry Center on 4th Avenue North. The tire was worth an estimated $200.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department a deer feeder, no-trespassing signs, and a gate, worth a total of $190, had been removed from a property on Endsley Rankin Road. It appeared someone had been camping on the property, and possibly deer hunting without permission, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Larry Hardin.
* A Samsung touchscreen cell phone worth $100 was reported lost on Dec. 13, after being left at Maple Grove Apartments, or perhaps at a home in the Belfast area.
* Sometime between 3 p.m. Dec. 15 and 3 p.m. Dec. 16, the plastic mailbox of a home on 8th Avenue South was broken into pieces which were found scattered in the street. The mailbox will cost $20 to replace.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Ronald T. Barron, 35, Floyd Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 4. Barron was also served with a probation-violation warrant, and on this he is held without bond for court on Dec. 19.
* Tyrone Parks (Lentz), 38, 2nd Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Max Villafane, 22, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Harold W. Lanier, 54, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Timothy Q. Stevenson, 27, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Phillip D. Stafford, 35, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 14.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Donald K. Mayes, 47, Will Murphy Road. Held without bond for court on Jan. 14.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Maricela Linares-Ochoa, 35, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 7. Also cited for speeding and failure to provide proof of insurance. Linares-Ochoa's license expired in 2006, reported Lewisburg Police Officer Clint Newbill, and she is not eligible to obtain a renewal.
* Eric L. Blackwell Jr., 25, Belfast. Bond: $250; court date: Jan. 14.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Brent Justin Dunkle, 35, Globe Road. Court date: Jan. 14. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and violation of the light law. Dunkle was also served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check, and on this the court date is Jan. 15.
Served with a criminal summons for driving on a suspended license
* Christopher K. Blackwell, 41, Wade Road. Court date: Jan. 15.
Arrested on a warrant for simple possession of marijuana
* John Ryan Lancaster, 28, Nashville Highway. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 8.
Arrested on a warrant for production, manufacture, distribution or possession of salvia divinorum
* Brad M. Nellis, 60, Spencer, Tenn. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* David M. Eades, 44, Lynnville. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 14.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Bobby Endsley, 29, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 14. Endsley was also served with an additional probation-violation warrant and on this the bond is $500; court date: Jan. 15.
* David C. Blount Jr., 21, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 14. Blount was also served with an additional probation-violation warrant and on this the bond is $500; court date: Jan. 8.
* Juan A. Lerma, 41, Cornersville. Held without bond for court on Jan. 15.
* Mario T. Davis, 27, Sugar Tree Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 11.
* Elijah Roberts, 26, Waverly. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
* Shelly Dawn Ware, 37, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
* George L. Brooks III, 23, Cummings Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
* Jacob L. Sands, 28, Hull Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Lori D. Morton, 25, Walnut Street. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 14.
* Jonathan L. Taylor, 20, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 14.
- Karen Hall