Mario C. Martin, 25, of Columbia, and Brett G. Atwell, 26, of Culleoka, admitted to Marshall County Sheriff's Department Detective Capt. Bob Johnson and Detective Jimmy Oliver they committed a burglary at a home on Kenny Nelson Road between Dec. 10 and 13. Guns, electronics, and a guitar, worth a total of $4,450, were taken. Martin and Atwell were found in possession of the stolen guns, and are currently being held in Maury County Jail.
After burglaries on 7th Avenue North, Boyette Avenue, Hull Avenue, and Liberty Avenue between Nov. 11 and 13, Jonathon L. Taylor, 20, of Glenn Avenue, was arrested on Nov. 15. He was charged with aggravated burglary and theft over $1,000, and appeared in General Sessions court on Nov. 27. Taylor was also served with a probation-violation warrant and on this the bond is $500; court date: Jan. 8. One of Taylor's alleged accomplices, a 16-year-old boy, was served with juvenile petitions for aggravated burglary and theft over $1,000, and he appeared in Juvenile Court on Nov. 19. Last week another arrest was made in this case. Michala Coggin, 18, of Petersburg, was charged with criminal responsibility for facilitation of aggravated burglary. Coggin's bond was set at $7.500; her court date is Jan. 15.
Arrested and charged with two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card and two counts of theft under $500
* Debra Harrison, 43, Taft. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 11. On Dec. 15 and 20, Harrison allegedly picked up TVs that were on layaway at Walmart and immediately returned them to the service desk for a cash refund. One was a 39-inch Emerson worth $358.34 and the other was a 37-inch Vizio worth $380.19. Both TVs had allegedly been purchased with stolen credit cards, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer John Christmas.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 16-year-old Lewisburg man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department he listed his truck on Craigslist and sold it for $1,400, but was unable to cash the check the buyer sent him; the bank confirmed it was fraudulent. The truck had not been picked up when Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Travis Childers made his report on Dec. 19. Childers wrote he told the young man not to release the truck, and to notify police if an attempt was made to take possession of it.
* A Chapel Hill man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department he left his 2006 Dodge broken down on Volunteer Lane, Chapel Hill, and when he returned the next morning, all four tires were cut. Estimated cost of replacement is $800.
* A Craig Android Tablet, worth $89.95, was stolen from the cash-register area of Fred's around 11 a.m. Dec. 17. Surveillance video shows a white man in his 30s taking the tablet without paying for it, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Dac Burrow.
* A Lewisburg woman told Lewisburg Police Officer Kevin Clark someone used her First National Bank debit card number to pay two bills for food at a local restaurant on Dec. 20. The victim ate at the same restaurant on Dec. 10 and used the debit card then, but has not been back, and the card was in her possession on Dec. 20.
Charged with attempted escape and resisting arrest
* Jason L. Fisher, 31, Marshall County Jail. Bond: $8,000; court date: Jan. 15. Fisher was convicted in a burglary case, and is serving a 45-year sentence.
Arrested and charged with reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon
* Jamie Dewayne Shirley, 24, Long Distance Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: Jan. 7. Shirley allegedly fired a .22-caliber rifle out the window of an apartment at Maple Grove, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Shaun Crawford. Shirley was also cited for discharging a firearm inside city limits.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Gary Lee Moore, 56, Davis Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 11.
* Clabe Counts, 20, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 14.
* Lacey M. Chapman, 35, Trey Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 29.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Patrick Lee Garrett, 44, Timberhill Drive. Bond: $1.000; court date: Jan. 7. Additional charge: simple possession of marijuana. This is allegedly Garrett's second DUI.
* Cynthia Y. Lowe, 49, Walls Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 29. Lowe was also served with a probation-violation warrant, and on this she was ordered held without bond for court on Jan. 8.
Arrested and charged with possession of marijuana for resale
* Jason B. Sandoval, 27, Maury, Tenn. Bond: $6,000; court date: Jan. 15.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Mathew D. Hale, 32, Richardson Road. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 29.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Michael A. Alwardt, 22, Finley Beech Road. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 11.
* Misty Nicole King, 25, L & N Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 11. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance, unregistered vehicle, and child restraint device.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Steven L. Neelley, 21, Culleoka. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 11.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Stacey L. Adams, 44, Beard Lane. Court date: Feb. 11. Also cited for expired tags.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Taylor D. Emler, 21, Chapel Hill. Bond: $250; court date: Feb. 4.
* Lasonga J. Manning, 42, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 29.
* Jason E. Anderson, 31, Murfreesboro. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
* Kenneth Dale Price, 30, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Joshua C. Ward, 33, Shelbyville. Bond and court date not stated.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Crystal J. Bryant, 23, Cornersville Road. Court date: Feb. 4.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $500
* Shannon N. Meredith, 45, McCool Road. Bond: $6,000; court date: Jan. 29.
Served with a state warrant for failure to appear
* Vangolian Lipscomb, 38, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 15.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check at Lewisburg Water Department
* Brent J. Dunkle, 35, East Commerce Street. Court date: Jan. 15.
- Karen Hall