Brytni Y. Davis, 21, L & N Avenue, was extradited back to Marshall County from Tyler, Texas, on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants for sale and delivery of crack cocaine. Bond: $60,000; court date: Feb. 5. At the jail, Davis was also served with a warrant from Lewisburg City Court for contempt of court, and on this the bond is $500; court date: March 4. Davis allegedly sold crack to a confidential informant on Feb. 2, 10, and 16, 2010.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Culleoka man reported to Marshll County Sheriff's Department his 2002 Nissan Altima was vandalized while it was parked at Star Wheels Skate Center on Jan. 13, and estimated the damage would cost $1,500 to repair. The car owner gave Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Lucas Holton the names of two juveniles who allegedly damaged his car, and said the Skate Center'Äôs security camera had recorded them doing the damage.
* Between 6 p.m. Jan. 7 and 3 p.m. Jan. 8, the soccer field nets were cut at Marshall County High School. The soccer backstop net had a section 20 to 30 feet long cut, and a portable goal net was cut in two places. Total value of the nets was estimated at $700.
* Around 1:30 a.m. Jan. 9, Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Drew Binkley found the back door of Lemley'Äôs Caf√© on Fayetteville Highway had been pried and kicked open. Nothing appeared to have been taken from inside the building. The door will cost an estimated $400 to repair.
* A truck parked at the owner'Äôs home on Maple Street was scratched during the night between Jan. 8 and 9. There were scratches on the hood and driver'Äôs side front panel and the owner estimates it will cost $300 to repair the truck.
* On Jan. 11, a resident of Phillips Street called Lewisburg Police Department because someone wrapped a rag around a stick and placed it in the gas tank of his 2001 Chevy and lit the rag on fire. There was no damage to the car, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony McLean.
Arrested on warrants for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault, and theft over $500
* William A. McKnight, 22, Haynes Street. Bond: $19,000; court date: Feb. 26. A small bag containing a green leafy substance, believed to be marijuana, was found when McKnight was searched, so Lewisburg Police Officer Charles Brannan also charged him with simple possession. On this charge, the court date is March 11. McKnight was also served with a probation-violation warrant, and on this the bond is $500; court date: Feb. 5.
Arrested and charged with violation of an order of protection
* Charles Westley, 53, Silver Street. Held without bond for court on March 11. Westley was also served with a failure-to-appear warrant.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jeffery L. Taylor, 47, Sam Simpson Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 11.
* Jared L. Spray, 32, Fayetteville. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 11.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Jose Hernandez, 40, Franklin Pike. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Paul David Luna Jr., 30, Greenwood Drive. Bond: $500; court date: March 11.
* Frank T. Himes, 34, Silver Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 11. Additional charge: simple possession of marijuana.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Israel Pineda, 32, White Drive. Bond: $500; court date: March 11. Also cited for failure to have headlights on.
* Sean M. Velarde, 21, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: March 4.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Sharon Lyn Fralix, 31, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: March 4. Also cited for failure to have headlights on.
* Ricky E. Taylor, 54, Fayetteville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 11. This is allegedly Taylor'Äôs second offense of driving on suspended. He was also cited for speeding in the school zone on Franklin Pike.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Ronald Barron, 35, Floyd Drive. Bond: $500; court date: March 11.
* Robert V. Wheat, 56, Jennifer Lane. Bond and court date not stated.
Served with a failure-to-appear warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Demarcus Blackman, 26, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26
* Bobby D. Cunningham, 20, Morrilton, Ark. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26
* Brian Coffee, 40, Lansing, Mich. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 12.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant and brought before a judge the same day
* Mary C. Blindt, 30, Shelbyville.
* Raymond S. McDaniel, 50, Lynnville.
* Jordan Rodriguez, 25, Collier Road.
Served with criminal summons for harassment and criminal trespass
* Jennifer Legieza, 39. Court date: Feb. 5.
- Karen Hall