Arrested on a bench warrant
* Star L. Skowronek, 39, Villa Green Drive. Bond: $15,000; court date: March 6. Skowronek admitted to Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Travis Childers she had a syringe for injecting illegal drugs when she was taken to jail, so Childers charged her with introduction of contraband into a penal institution. On this charge, the bond is $7,500; court date: March 5.
Served at Marshall County Jail with three warrants for forcible rape
* Christopher Lee Blunkall, 33, Shelbyville. Bond: $225,000; court date: Jan. 29.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana and possession of a prohibited weapon (brass knuckles)
* Brandon J. Hart, 27, Tullahoma. Bond: $3,000; court date: March 4. Hart is also facing charges in Bedford County for vehicle theft, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Clint Newbill. Newbill found the stolen car, a PT Cruiser, in front of a home on Park Avenue. Hart reportedly came out of the house smoking a marijuana cigarette and said to Newbill, "I'm the (expletive) you're looking for.'"
Arrested and charged with evading arrest and resisting stop-frisk-halt
* Tremaine M. Brown, 21, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 5. Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Huitt went to Brown's home to serve a probation-violation warrant from Rutherford County, but when Brown was told he was under arrest, he pulled away from Huitt and ran down the street. Childers caught Brown.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* On Jan. 28, someone forced open the back door of a home on River Road, Chapel Hill, and took items worth $5,400 including a one-carat diamond and white gold ring, a black HP laptop, a white MacBook, a 20x-60x spotting scope, and a pair of 10x binoculars. Cost of repairing the door was estimated at $700. Marshall County Sheriff's Capt. Bob Johnson was able to lift a partial fingerprint from the door, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Chad Bass. A pillowcase was missing from the bed, and may have been taken to transport the stolen items. The refrigerator door was left open, and food inside had melted.
* On Feb. 2, when a woman who lives on 6th Avenue South went out to start her car, she found the front windshield broken, and there were dents down the side of the car. The owner estimated it will cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
* Between 9 and 9:30 p.m. Jan. 30, someone entered a home on Cummings Circle through a back window and took a 42-inch Emerson HD TV and an Ipad, worth at total of $1,000.
* Sometime between Jan. 24 and 28, a 5-by-10-foot black trailer with a wooden floor was taken from a home on Delina Road, Petersburg. The owner valued the trailer at $500.
* On Jan. 28, a man who lives on Kenny Nelson Road was awakened by sounds of someone in his house. When he got up, the victim found the house had been ransacked. A jewelry box worth $40, containing a cameo pin, a 1978 SKH class ring, 10 silver half dollars, and a sterling silver dollar, worth a total of $430, had been taken, and other items may be missing as well.
* Four Firestone tires stolen from the Marshall Farmers Co-op on Dec. 16 were brought back to the Co-op on Jan. 31 by a man who wanted the tires mounted on his vehicle. The Co-op manager recognized the tires by the marks chalked on them. The man who wanted them mounted said he bought them at a consignment shop on 2nd Avenue North for $100. "The tires were left at the Co-op for safekeeping," concluded Lewisburg Police Officer Kevin Clark.
* Between 2:20 and 3:45 p.m. Jan. 28, someone kicked open the back door of a home on Elmore Hill Road and took a full bottle (30 pills) of Ambien 5 mg. At the time Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Jerry Harden made his report, it was not known if anything else had been taken.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Robert D. Hancock, 57, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 12. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law; also cited for speeding and violation of the financial responsibility law.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Jerry M. Hamilton, 55, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5. Additional charge: disorderly conduct.
* James E. Milliard Jr., 37, Franklin. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 4.
* Juan David Leyva, 21, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 11.
Served with a criminal summons for underage consumption
* Larry L. Newsome, 20, Craig Moore Road. Court date: Feb. 26.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Tonya L. Coffey, 45, Belfast-Farmington Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 11. Also cited for speeding and violation of the financial responsibility law.
Cited for driving on a suspended license and speeding
* Richard H. Johnston, 47, Hardison Avenue. Court date: March 4.
Arrested on a warrant for driving without a license and resisting stop-halt-frisk
* Leroy Santo Jones, 20, Verona Avenue. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 18.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Jacob L. Libs, 18, Old Berlin Road. Court date: March 4.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Adam Duke, 22, West Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 4.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Hashim S. Beaird, 26, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 12.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Kaci Charisse McLean, 23, Park Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26.
* Corey Lee Terry, 23, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26.
* Robert L. Herrin, 72, Greencastle, Ind. Held without bond for court on Feb. 6.
* Christopher D. Hedgecoth, 35, Haynes Street. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 26.
* William P. Wiles, 29, West End Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 5.
* Connie Jean Cummins, 47, Adams Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26.
* Jewel Anne Nichols, 47, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 12.
* Curtis W. Warren, 28, Nashville Highway. This was a Maury County warrant which ordered Warren to be held without bond.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Trina Marie Mitchell, 29, Spring Hill. Bond: $500; court date Feb. 13.
* Lori D. Morton, 25, Walnut Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 12.
* Juan Leyva, 21, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26.
* Jeremy J. Davis, 32, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 5.
Arrested on an attachment from Juvenile Court
* James F. Brown Jr., 24, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 19.
* George W. King, 38, Nashville Highway. Bond: $2,500; court date: Feb. 26.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Jason B. Sandoval, 27, Spring Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 5.
Served with a criminal summons for criminal trespass
* Vickie D. Caneer, 53, and David E. Caneer, 45, Highway 64. Court date: March 12.
- Karen Hall