* Dylan P. Riddle, 21, of Sparta, was served with three warrants at Marshall County Jail. He is charged with vandalism over $500, reckless endangerment, and filing a false report. These charges arise from an incident on Feb. 11 when Riddle allegedly broke a sprinkler head off the fire suppression system in the jail, causing a flood in H pod. Bond: $8,500; court date: Feb. 26.
Arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse
* Gabriel Enciso Rios, 30, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $60,000; court date: March 5. Rios allegedly told Lewisburg Police Officer Amanda Binkley, "I disciplined her. I hit her with a belt," referring to his 7-year-old daughter, who was taken to Marshall Medical Center with red marks and bruises on her body.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault, possession of a prohibited weapon (sawn-off shotgun), possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, and unlawful carrying of a weapon by a convicted felon
* Benjamin Franklin Dees, 31, Yell Road. Bond: $30,000; court date: March 19.
Arrested and charged with assault, domestic assault and resisting arrest
* Joseph G. Martin, 23, Adams Street. Bond: $9,500; court date: March 4.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting, possession of a Schedule II drug, and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Lezli Renae Touchstone, 40, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $8,500; court date: March 4.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 4:30 and 9 p.m. Feb. 15, $4,000 cash was taken from a drawer in a home on Fairlane Drive while the owner was out. There were no signs of forced entry, but some people were working in the house while the owner was gone.
* On Feb. 9, a Chapel Hill woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department she was looking at her bank account online and found someone in South Carolina was trying to withdraw $1,980. She was able to stop the payment, however, so the money never left the bank.
* Between 9 p.m. Feb. 18 and 5 a.m. Feb. 19, someone forced their way into the garage of a home on Nashville Highway and took property from there and also from a car parked in the driveway. The missing items, worth a total of $845, include four 22-inch Rockstar wheels and tires, a toolbox with assorted hand tools, a B&D screwgun, a Tiffany necklace, some Belk perfume, and cash.
* A refrigerator worth $400 was reported missing from a trailer at Embers East trailer park. The owner of the rental property arrived to check the trailer after tenants moved out, and found the appliance was gone.
* On Feb. 16, a Lewisburg resident reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department he had collided mirrors with a black flatbed truck on Yell Road. The victim said the truck crossed the center line and he could not move over far enough to avoid hitting mirrors. Estimate for repairing the mirror was less than $400.
* A Lewisburg man reported his 14-year-old stepdaugher's iPod and cell phone, worth a total of $250, were stolen out of her bag while she was at school.
* The window of a home on Hunters Run Road was broken by having a vodka bottle thrown through it in the early hours of Feb. 3. The window and screen will cost an estimated $200 to replace.
* Lewisburg Police were called to a home on Elm Street about 3 a.m. Feb. 14 because a Lewisburg woman took a cab there from Nashville and then found she did not have enough money in her account to pay the fare ($111.90). The cab driver requested a police report so he could file criminal charges against the woman.
* A Cosco highchair worth $65 was set on fire in the breezeway of Oakwood Apartments on Feb. 12. A group of 13 to 14-year-old juveniles who have been seen setting fires in the wooded area between Preston Avenue and West End Avenue North are suspected of setting the highchair on fire, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis.
* Between 3 p.m. Feb. 8 and 9 a.m. Feb. 12, a W.I.C. voucher worth $24, issued by the State of Tennessee, was taken from above the driver's side sunvisor of a vehicle parked unlocked at the owner's home on Franklin Road.
* A prescription bottle of Vyvanse, worth $20, was reported missing from a car parked at the owner's home on Moriah Avenue. This drug is prescribed for ADHD.
* An Apple iPhone 4 with a pink and gray cover was reported missing from a Lewisburg woman's workplace on Feb. 11, after some delivery people had been in the room. No value was stated for the phone in Lewisburg Police Officer Shaun Crawford's report.
* An elderly Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department she received a letter from Capital One saying someone was using her personal information to open an account. Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Jimmy Oliver reported he talked to Capital One's fraud department and they told him the account was closed. Oliver faxed them a copy of his report in order to get more information on who tried to open the account.
* A doctor at Celebration Family Care reported someone took a prescription pad and five 10 mg Lortabs from a desk drawer without permission on Feb. 5. He gave Lewisburg Police Officer John Christmas the name of a Murfreesboro man who might be a person of interest.
* Lewisburg Fire Department put out a fire at an empty house on Silver Creek Road owned by the Bank of Frankewing on the afternoon of Feb. 16. There is no gas or electricity connected to the house and law enforcement suspect the fire may have been intentionally set. A pair of new tennis shoes with two socks and an iPod tucked into them was found on the back porch of the home and taken as evidence. Detective James Johnson is investigating.
* About 7 p.m. Feb. 17, a vehicle reportedly struck two mailboxes on Verona Caney Road. No estimate of the cost of replacing the mailboxes was given.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Paul E. Orr, 53, Decherd. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 26. This is allegedly Orr's second DUI charge.
Arrested on three bench warrants
* Kevin Lee Johnson, 30, Miller Road. Held without bond for the next court date.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and public indecency
* Steven R. Coleman, 53, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 18.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Judy H. Bracklin, 57, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 1.
* Frank T. Himes, 34, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 4
Arrested on a domestic-assault warrant
* Charles L. Westley, 53, Silver Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 11.
Arrested on warrants for domestic assault and violation of bond conditions
* Jeffery Lee Taylor, 47, Sam Simpson Road. Held without bond for court on March 11.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Fernando Perez Gallegos, 33, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: April 1. Also cited for headlight out and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Jose Luis Martinez-Benitez, 35, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $500; court date: April 1.
* Luis Alejandro Rodriguez, 19, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 11.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Wyatt A. Flannery, 50, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: March 12.
* Jeremiah E. Wentzel, 27, East Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 26.
* Jeanette K. Belew, 31, Boyette Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: March 5. Belew was arrested on a Lewisburg city warrant, also for violation of probation, and on this the bond is $500; court date: April 8.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Joseph D. Brock, 32, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: March 5.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Joseph M. Deblasio, 26, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Feb. 19.
* Wyatt E. Flannery, 29, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 12.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Scotti Danielle Borth, 28, Washington Drive. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
* Kareem D. Bryant, 33, Smyrna. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5.
* Robby L. Linley, 49, Taylor Street. Court date: March 19. Linley was booked in and released, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Michael Burgess.
Cited for animals running at large
* James W. Moses II, 46, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 19.
Served with a summons for assault
* Shane K. Dejarnatt, 24, Franklin. Court date: March 26.
Served with a summons for passing a worthless check
* Corey M. Hurt, 38, Center Street. Court date: Feb. 26.
* Phillip R. Rainey, 62, no address given. Court date: March 11.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Stephanie J. Cozart, 34, Petersburg. Court date: March 11.
* Lillian J. Gillespie, 43, Petersburg. Court date: March 11.
* Brooke E. Peeper, 32, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 11.
- Karen Hall