Arrested on warrants for possession of over ½ ounce of marijuana, possession of over ½ ounce of marijuana for resale, and fleeing to avoid arrest
* Jacary Flood, 21, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $10,000; court date: Aug. 12. Flood was transported here from Sumner County, after the Sheriff's Department there found he had outstanding warrants from Lewisburg City Court.
Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary
* Jimmy D. "Tinker" Lentz, 38, Heil Avenue. Bond: $15,000; court date: Aug. 5.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of bond conditions
* Rico D. Summers, 42, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $10,000; court date: Aug. 5.
Arrested on a state warrant for sale of a Schedule II drug
* Tonya Lynn Coffey, 45, Belfast Farmington Road. Bond: $7.500; court date: Aug. 20.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Matthew C. Rush, 35, South Berlin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 20. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and resisting arrest
* Ronald Wade Travis, 43, Verona Caney Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Sean A. Johnson, 19, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $7,500; court date: Aug. 5. Additional charges: simple assault and vandalism over $1,000. Johnson allegedly threw a rock through the side and back windows of a truck that belonged to the man he assaulted, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Clint Newbill.
* Jared Spray, 32, Highland Avenue. Bond; $3,500; court date: Aug. 12. Additional charge: resisting arrest.
* Michael Daniel, 54, Lunn Street. Bond: $3.500; court date: Sept. 16. Additional charge: resisting arrest.
* Erin C. Tucker, 35, Fox Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 12.
* James W. Jones, 35, Belfast Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date; Aug. 5.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between July 10 and 13, items worth a total of $1,775 were stolen from an unlocked pickup truck parked at the owner's home on New Columbia Highway. The missing items include a Dewalt drill set, a small Diamond Plate chrome tool box, various tools, a North American Arms .22 magnum magnum revolver, and $300 cash.
* Between 7:30 a.m. July 12 and 8 a.m. July 13, someone unsuccessfully tried to pry open a metal door at a business on East Church Street. The cost of repairing the door was estimated at $1,500.
* A Lewisburg man was caught on video the night of July 9, taking $300 worth of scrap metal from Walker Die Casting. The case has been turned over to the detective division, reported Lewisburg Police Cpl. Billy Duckworth.
* A Lewisburg woman's payroll debit card was taken from her car while she was at work on July 11 and used to withdraw $140 from her account. The victim told Lewisburg Police Officer Dac Burrow she did not know if the car was locked at the time of the theft, because she shares it with her husband.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police a friend who had been staying with her took a pair of blue jeans and a shirt, worth a total of $45, and refused to give them back. The victim showed Lewisburg Police Officer Amanda Binkley text messages from the alleged thief admitting she had the items, refusing to bring them back, and stating "go ahead and contact law enforcement."
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Thomas D. Davis, 32, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 19.
* Quincy E. Williams, 37, Springfield, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16.
* Amanda M. Maher, 32, Craig Moore Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Jesus Daniel Ugalde, 19, Glenn Avenue. Court date: Aug. 12.
* Ashley L. Neese, 22, Dresden, Tenn. Court date not stated. Also cited for equipment violation (taillight out).
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Alvin Thomas McGee III, 43, Crestland Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 12. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and equipment violation (no brake lights).
Arrested on two warrants for shoplifting from Walmart
* Tyler M. O'Neal, 20, Columbia. Bond: $1.000; court date: Aug. 12.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Les J. Hazeltine, 39, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 16.
Served with warrants at Marshall County Jail
* Whitley L. Green, 22, Monroe Street. Bond: $52,500; court date: Aug. 20. Charges: three counts of sale of a Schedule II drug, and one count of conspiracy to distribute a Schedule II drug.
* Christopher Walls, 31, Powell Lane. Bond: $7,000; court date: July 16. Charges: domestic assault and vandalism over $2,500.
* Quincy L. Hornbeak, 35, 4th Avenue North. Held without bond for court on Aug. 12. Charges: vandalism over $1,000, violation of bond conditions, and failure to appear. Hornbeak was also served with a probation-violation warrant, and on this the court date is July 16.
* Adam Short, 36, Jerre Lane. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 12. Charge: failure to appear.
* Calvin E. Hampton, 34, Tuscumbia, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 23.
* Megan R. Jones, 37, Manchester, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date; July 16. Charge: violation of probation.
Served with a criminal summons at Marshall County Jail
* Lezli R. Touchstone, 41, 1st Avenue North. Court date: Aug. 12. Charge: shoplifting.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Randald N. Hickman, 56, Powell Lane. Court date: Aug. 12.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Tracy Compton, 38, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16.
* Chrissy D. Morton, 29, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: July 30.
* Jerry Lee Gentry, 25, Richmond, Ky. Bond: $250; court date: July 30.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 21, Center Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 23.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Jason W. Wright, 28, Bivens Road. Held without bond for the next Juvenile Court date.
* Jada C. Hurt, 27, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: July 30.
* Gary M. Ward III, 39, Pulaski. Released on his own recognizance; court date: July 30.
* Carl D. Bush, 48, Stegall Road. Bond: $500; court date: July 23.
As a result of a report of illegal dumping on Long Distance Road, the following citations were issued
* James W. Pierce, 37, Old Lane Road. Court date: July 23. Charges: criminal littering, operating a vehicle without proper license plates and registration, and operating a vehicle without insurance.
* Johnathan T. Tyree, 19, Old Lane Road. Court date: July 23. Charge: criminal littering.
Pierce admitted dumping old roofing shingles and debris at the property, but told Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Larry Hardin he had permission from the land owner.