Arrested on warrants for aggravated domestic assault and interference with an emergency call
* Donald K. Mayes, 48, Nashville Highway. Bond: $8.500; court date: March 3.
Arrested on a warrant for possession of marijuana for resale and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Garland A. Hargrove Jr., 40, Cornersville. Bond: $7,000; court date: Feb. 25.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions and criminal trespass
* Christopher K. Blackwell, 43, Robin Hood Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 10. Blackwell's bond conditions prohibited him from being near his victim, but officers found him hiding in her home, an apartment at a property Blackwell has been ordered to stay away from.
Arrested and charged with possession of weapons on school property
* Dekota Lee Shingleton, 18, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 4. Shingleton had an Ozark Trail knife with a 4-inch blade and a Maxum knife with a 3-inch blade, as well as a pack of cigarettes and two lighters when he was questioned at Forrest High School on Jan. 22. He was remanded to the Alternative School.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Jacob A. Hinerman, 29, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date not stated. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance, failure to maintain lane, and failure to heed a traffic control device (ran a stop sign).
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jackie N. Fears, 47, Bob Cheek Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 4.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* On Jan. 17, someone broke a glass door and entered a home on Forrest Run from the deck. A 19-inch flatscreen TV was taken, along with an Xbox 360 and controller, Xbox and Nintendo games, an acoustic guitar, drums, jewelry, a stereo, and CDs and DVDs. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $2,476.
* Between 12:30 and 11:30 p.m. Jan. 22, someone took a white upright freezer worth $100, containing about $500 worth of meat and vegetables, from the front porch of a home on Bob Cheek Road.
* Four vehicles were burglarized at Granny's Auto Sales, Nashville Highway, over the space of five days (Jan. 17-22). Two CD players/radios were missing and the casing of another car's radio was broken, and an electrical box on a truck bumper was also damaged. "Granny" estimated the thefts and damage would cost $400 to make right.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Frank W. Jones, 25, Midway Street. Court date: March 3. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and equipment violation (headlight out).
* Richard E. Graves, 41, Franklin Avenue. Court date: Feb. 10.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Manuel de Jesus Aguilar-Lopez, 39, Fayetteville. Bond: $500; court date: March 3. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and speeding.
Cited for driving on an expired license
* Heather N. Clark, 35, Jerre Lane. Court date: March 3. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Lindsey Jo McCullough, 20, Chapel Hill. Court date: Feb. 10. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and equipment violation (headlight out).
Cited for failure to wear a seatbelt
* Michael C. Cozart, 47, Cornersville. Court date: Feb. 25.
Cited for speeding and vehicle with expired tags
* Drake P. Ripley, 18, Columbia. Court date: March 4.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Greg A. Zollner, 44, Pulaski. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 10.
* David S. Kinslow, 44, Madison, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 27. Cheatham County has placed a hold on Kinslow, reported Lewisburg Police Sgt. Kevin Patin.
* Brian Thompson, 42, Culleoka. Bond: $1,500; court date: Feb. 5.
* Timothy A. Stanley, 27, Unionville. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 28.
Arrested on a parole-violation warrant
* Janice Kay Franklin, 45, Old Farmington Road. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Brian D. Hazlett, 31, Roberts Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 5. Charge: violation of probation.