Arrested at the Marshall County Sheriff's Department on warrants for aggravated burglary and aggravated robbery
* Adam Drake Polk, 21, Darnell Road. Bond: $15,000; court date: Feb. 4.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Susie J. Guerrero, 61, Patrick Drive. Bond and court date not stated. Also cited for equipment violation (brake light not working) and failure to provide proof of financial responsibility.
* Paul B. Baxter, 43, Culleoka. Bond: $21,500; court date: March 3. Additional charges: possession of Schedule I, Schedule III, and Legend drugs without a prescription.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jennifer L. Cooper, 21, Wiles Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 18.
* Cody L. Neal, 21, Wiles Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 18.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 6:30 and 8:25 p.m. Feb. 5, two TVs and an old couch, worth a total of $1,551, were taken from a home on Belfast Avenue. The front door was locked, the victim told officers, but the back door could not be locked, due to previous damage.
* Between 6:45 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Feb. 7, an iPhone 5, worth $619, was taken from the bedroom of a house on Silver Creek Road. There were no signs of forced entry.
* Between 5:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 12:30 a.m. Feb. 4, someone forced open the front door of a house on Prel Lane, and ransacked the home, breaking open lock boxes, and dumping out the contents of a jewelry box. The only thing that appeared to be missing was a 12-by-12-inch lockbox containing about 50 old cell phones. Owner valued the box at $100.
* Between 8 p.m. Feb. 8 and 8 a.m. Feb. 9, an 8-inch Windows tablet, worth $100, was stolen from the owner's unlocked car while it was parked at Saddle Wood Apartments.
* Sometime during the night of Feb. 8-9, the fence of a property on Old Farmington Road was damaged, possibly by a car running into it. Two fence posts were broken, and will cost an estimated $50 to replace. The property is adjacent to the rear of Sideline Bar on Nashville Highway, reported Lewisburg Police Officer Vincent Cuevas.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Garrett A. Bass, 28, Denham Springs, La. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 3. Also cited for equipment violation (tail lights not working) and failure to provide proof of financial responsibility.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* William L. Alexander, 35, Shelbyville. Bond: $500; court date not stated. Also cited for failure to provide proof of financial responsibility and misuse of registration. The plate on the GMC Sonoma Alexander was driving was supposed to be on a Jeep Laredo, reported Lewisburg Police Officer Weston Simmons. "He said he knew the registration plate was improper ... but he was just trying to get it to Petersburg," wrote Simmons.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Johnthan T. R. Tyree, 20, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 3. Also cited for failure to provide proof of financial responsibility and not wearing a seat belt.
* Richard E. Graves, 41, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: March 4.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Reyna M. Esparza, 18, 5th Avenue North. Court date: March 3.
Served with a failure-to-appear warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Lisa M. Strickland, 32, Leoma, Tenn. Bond; $500; court date: March 3.
Served with a criminal summons for probation violation
* Corericko C. Black, 32, Pulaski. Court date: March 10.