Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Juan Perez Mulul, 34, Darnell Mealer Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 7. Also charged with driving without a license and joyriding. Mulul allegedly took a car which belonged to a fellow worker at IKitchen, but wrecked on Finley Beech Road, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook.
* Joseph M. Rodrigues, 25, Collier Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 14. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance and failure to maintain lane.
* Jonathan E. White, 38, Montclair Street. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 1. Also charged with possession of a handgun while under the influence, and cited for speeding and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Dwight K. Davis, 50, Franklin Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 27, someone stole a gray 2005 Chevy Silverado extended cab pickup truck worth $10,000 which was parked behind RockTenn on Garrett Parkway.
* Sometime between Feb. 12 and 13, a unit at Collins Mini Storage was broken into and items worth $5,910 were taken. Missing property includes tools, scuba gear, assorted collectibles, and a Mackie subwoofer.
* The victim of a Jan. 19 home invasion called Marshall Count Sheriff's Department to add two rope gold chains and a diamond cluster ring, worth a total of $4,000, to the crime report.
* A 1997 green Ford Explorer, worth $1,500, was taken from where it was parked at Lewisdale Trailer Park sometime before Feb. 24. The owner told Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis she moved from the trailer park, but left the vehicle behind because the motor was not working. Davis established that the landlord had not had the vehicle towed away and the victim's title loan company had not repossessed it.
* In the week preceding Feb. 26, someone entered an outbuilding at a home on Gills Chapel Road and took a Porter-Cable table saw, a Porter-Cable circular saw, a Bosch green hammer drill, and some drill bits, worth a total of $1,050.
* Between 6:30 p.m. Dec. 28 and 4 p.m. March 2, the top of the rear driver's side passenger door of a 2000 Ford car was damaged, possibly by someone trying to pry the door open while the vehicle was parked at the owner's home on Pinecone Drive. Cost of repairing the damage to the door, its paint and seal was estimated at $300.
* Between Feb. 28 and March 1, a car which had been left broken down on Rock Crusher Road had the Pioneer radio/CD player worth $130 taken out of it, doing $200 worth of damage to the dash.
* Between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Feb. 28, someone forced in a side door at a home on Eagleville Pike, Chapel Hill, and took 129 Percocet pills, worth $150.
* On Feb. 25, a Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that her Regions Bank debit card had been used for $129.66 worth of purchases in Pennsylvania on Feb. 23. The victim had not given her debit card to anyone or given anyone permission to use her account, wrote Major Jimmy Oliver.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Alejandro Pedrego, 27, Garrett Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: April 14. Also charged with interference with an emergency call because he took the victim's iPhone to prevent her from calling 911. The phone was later found in his possession, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony L. Garrett.
* Paul C. Hardison, 42, Colburn Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 14.
* Kimberly D. Winchester, 38, Wiles Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 1.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Terry G. Heithcock, 50, Verona Caney Road. Bond and court date not stated.
* Mary I. Heithcock, 56, Verona Caney Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Miguel Angel Martinez, 32, Preston Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 14. This is allegedly Martinez' second offense of driving on revoked.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Justin W. Harmon, 34, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: March 17. Harmon was also served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail and on this the bond is $1,000; court date: March 18.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana
* Sara M. Kilpatrick, 18, John Lunn Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 14. Also cited for registration violation and failure to provide proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting
* Bradley A. Knupp, 31, Thompson's Station. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 10.
Served with warrants for theft, forgery, and failure to appear
* Daniel Lee Stottlemyer, 43, Lowe Street. Bond: $6,000; court dates: March 11 and April 14. Stottlemyer was arrested on a probation-violation warrant and on this the bond is $500; court date: March 18.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Ronald M. Johnson Jr., 43, White Drive. Bond: $500; court date: March 18.
* Robin M. Simmons, 28, Hermitage, Tenn. Bond: $500; court date: March 18.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* James E. Hargrove Jr., 55, Cummings Circle. Bond: $500; court date: April 14.
* Christian P. Burgess, 18, East Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: April 14.
* Jimmy D. Mearse, 30, Pulaski. Held without bond for court on March 18.
Arrested on an attachment
* William Lee Williams, 38, Belfast Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 18.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment
* Joyette C. Foss, 38, Allen Street. Court date: March 18.
Served with a summons for passing a worthless check
* John Wes Richards, 33, Underpass Road. Court date: April 15.
Cited for shoplifting from Quik Mart No. 10
* Brandon Jay Bragdon, 22, Fairlane Drive. Court date: April 7.