Arrested on a warrant for sale of a Schedule II drug
* Maurice A. McClean, 48, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $15,000; court date: April 22.
Arrested on bench warrants for aggravated assault and failure to appear (two counts each)
* Bobby Joe Campbell, 49, Phillips Street. Held without bond for court on March 26.
Arrested on warrants for aggravated assault, interference with a 911 call, false imprisonment, and prohibited weapon (a 17.5-inch sawn-off shotgun)
* Jessie D. Marshall, 19, Maple Street. Bond and court date not stated.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Sometime between March 19 and 22, a dark green Honda Foreman 500 four-wheeler worth $8,100 was stolen from where it was parked under a tarp next to the garage of a home on Agent Road, Chapel Hill. The four-wheeler has an after-market winch on the front, an old wooden Coke crate on the front rack, and plastic milk crates on the rear rack. Its VIN number is 1HFTE380XC4005438.
* During the night between March 16 and 17, someone entered a home on Davis Street and took a Louis Vuitton purse which contained a personalized wallet, identification, insurance cards, social security cards, and an $1,800 tax refund in cash.
* A Lewisburg man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that someone broke into a mobile home on Pyles Road around Feb. 1, and took property of his worth a total of $1,740, including an air compressor, a guitar cabinet, a base cabinet, two cordless microphones, two youth bows, and a hunting vest with turkey calls. The victim told Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Tony Nichols he had found some of the missing items in a local pawn shop.
* Between 8 p.m. March 17 and 3 p.m. March 18, someone broke into a cabin on Polly Adams Road, Belfast, and took three guns, socket sets, electrical tools, and a Homelite chainsaw, worth at least $1,150. The guns were a a 30-06 Remington 742 Wood Master, a 30-30 Remington lever action, and a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle.
* A College Grove woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department she accepted two money orders, for a total of $600, as payment of rent. The money orders proved to be fraudulent, and because of this, the victim incurred bank overdraft fees of $110.
* Between 3 and 4 p.m. March 18, a Husqvarna 020490 3100 psi pressure washer worth $599 was stolen from the front yard of a home on Franklin Avenue. The pressure washer is marked with the letter J with a circle around it and its serial number is 1020053555.
* Between March 17 and 18, a black purse was stolen out of a car while it was parked at the owner's home on Saddlewood Drive. The purse contained a wedding band set worth $500, some prescription medication, and three blank checks.
* At Mars Hill Church, strange letters, numbers and symbols were carved into the front door, but the person who called the Sheriff's Department to report this had no idea when the carving was done, since they hadn't been to the church since last fall.
* Between March 15 and 19, someone broke into a home on Ostella Road, Cornersville, but nothing appeared to be missing. A few days later, the storage building at the same house was broken into.
* Between March 16 and 18, 13 bundles of Quickstep wood laminate flooring were taken from a home on Walnut Hills Drive where the floor was being replaced. Entry was made through a back bedroom window.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Jerry M. Hamilton, 55, Verona Caney Road. Bond and court date not stated. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law and driving on a revoked license. This is allegedly Hamilton's sixth DUI, and police are initiating the process of seizing his pickup truck.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Shona L. Norman, 40, Barron Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 7. Also charged with disorderly conduct.
Arrested and charged with possession of a prohibited weapon (brass knuckles)
* Miles D. Bell, 18, Webb Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 1.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana
* Justin M. Taylor, 20, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 14.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Christina Crabtree, 19, 2nd Avenue North. Court date: May 12.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Michael Dean, 33, Petersburg. Bond: $500; court date: April 14. Also cited for failure to provide proof of financial responsibility, brake light out, and wrong tag displayed.
* Andrea L. Davis, 35, Davis Street. Bond: $500; court date: April 22. Also cited for speeding and failure to provide proof of financial responsibility.
Cited for failure to stop at a stop sign, brake light out, and expired registration
* Lindsey B. Fagan, age and address not given. Court date: April 14.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Michael Whaley, 19, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: May 12.
* Joseph W. Simmons, 26, Old Hickory, Tenn. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 7. Also cited for expired registration and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Dean B. Skinner II, 32, Verona Road. Bond; $500; court date: April 14.
* Thomas J. Bagsby Jr., 21, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: April 22.
* William T. Robinson, 32, Powell, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 22
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Shannon L. Ghea, 32, 2nd Avenue North. Court date: April 14. Also cited for having a brake light out.
* Doyce J. Mitchell Jr., 29, Jack Pickle Road. Court date: April 14. Also cited for window tint too dark.
* Dustin T. Phillips, 20, Culleoka. Court date: April 7. Also cited for speeding.
* Catrina D. Goddard, 31, 6th Avenue North. Court date: April 14. Also cited for child improperly restrained.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Tyler K. Parrish, 27, Columbia. Bond: $500; court date: April 8. Charge: probation violation.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Seth Lepere, 21, Killen, Ala. Held without bond for court on March 26.
* William J. Moore, 33, Indianapolis, Ind. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 1.
* Cobbie M. Reynolds, 40, Franklin Road. Held without bond for court on March 26.
* Joseph R. Baxter, 29, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: March 25.
* Tyler K. Parrish, 26, Columbia. Bond: $500; court date: April 8.
* Joseph M. Rodrigues, 25, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: April 1.
* Mark A. Mercado, 19, Portland, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date not stated.
Served with two criminal summons for harassment
* Thomas B. Hutchinson, 47, Finley Beech Road. Court date: April 8.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Carla M. Davis, 40, 6th Avenue South. Court date: April 7. Davis's driver's license was found to be suspended, so Lewisburg Police Officer Vincent Cuevas returned it to the state.