Arrested on drug charges
* Gary W. Wright, 56, Maple Street. Bond: $40,500; court date not stated. Wright was charged with possession of Schedule II and IV drugs, possession of a Schedule II drug for resale, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He also had a failure-to-appear warrant from Lewisburg City Court, a county warrant for violation of probation, and a criminal summons for passing worthless checks.
Arrested on a bench warrant from Circuit Court
* Stacey L. Robison, 35, Mechanico Trail. Bond: $35,000; court date: April 4.
Arrested and charged with evading arrest and driving on a revoked license
* Michael Mullins, 33, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $8,000; court date: April 14. Mullins fled at high speed when police tried to pull him over on Brents Road, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Sgt. Chris Sawyers. The vehicle was later found on Woodlawn Avenue, and police dog Ivan found Mullins hiding behind a house there.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* While a Franklin Road resident was at work on March 27, someone got into their home through the front door and took a 52-inch Panasonic TV, a 36-inch Westinghouse TV, a .38 caliber handgun in a green pouch, worth a total of $1,200, and two jewelry boxes.
* Between March 25 and 27, someone took two window air conditioners, worth $500 each, from the front porch of a home on 5th Avenue North.
* Between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. March 27, a black toolbox, hand tools, a camouflage coverall, and a pair of glasses, worth a total of $320, disappeared from where they had been left in front of a home on Armory Drive. The victim told Lewisburg Police Officer James Repasky he left the things at the side of the street because he was waiting for his boss to pick him up for work. The garbage truck passed by at about the same time.
* One door of a storage shed at a home on Liggett Street was found knocked out of its frame on March 28. The hinges and door trim were damaged, and will cost an estimated $50 to repair. Nothing appeared to be missing from the shed.
Arrested and charged with two counts of violation of community supervision for life
* Raymond A. Herbst, 31, Chapel Hill. Bond: $2,000; court date: May 20.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Ricky D. Moore, 51, Apple Street, Bond not stated; court date: May 5. Also charged with criminal trespass.
* Bryan N. Hazel, 31, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: April 14.
* James Edwards, 51, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 5.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana
* James A. Robbins, 34, Tupelo, Miss. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 5. Also cited for driving right side of roadway, signal for turns, and no insurance.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Franklin Haskins, 20, Haskins Chapel Road. Court date: April 14. Also cited for driving on a suspended license and not wearing a seatbelt. Haskins' passenger, Zachary Sullivan, was also cited for not wearing a seatbelt.
* Toyna D. Young, 39, Saint Anne Street. Court date: May 5. Also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Omar Ivan Arroyo, 26, Coleman Street. Bond; $500; court date: April 14. Also cited for no insurance, misuse of a tag, driving an unregistered vehicle, and driving without tail lights.
* Luis A. Romera, 20, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $500; court date: May 6. Also cited for expired registration, wheel tax, and financial responsibility.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Kendall S. Gaines, 23, Columbia. Court date: May 5. Also cited for headlight out.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* James T. King, 39, Old Belfast Road. Held without bond for court on April 4.
* Kerry R. Richards, 49, Robin Hood Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 1.
* Levell A. Love-Quezaire, 23, Hill Street. Bond: $500; court date: April 22.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Jordan A. Rodrigues, 25, Collier Road. Held without bond for court on April 4.
Arrested on an attachment from Juvenile Court
* Vicki Lea Reno, 38, Landon Lane. Bond: $500; court date: March 31.
* Jamie M. Cheek, 30, Fayetteville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: March 31.