Thefts and vandalisms reported
* A Chapel Hill woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that 18 $100 bills were missing from her home, and said she suspected the landlord had taken them.
* A ProGen 5000 generator worth $500 was stolen out of the bed of a pickup truck while the truck was parked at the owner's home on Marshall Street the night of April 12-13.
* Between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. April 19, the right rear bumper of a 2002 red Buick was damaged and the car's paint was chipped while the owner was at work. The damage will cost an estimated $500 to repair.
* When a Lewisburg couple returned to their home on 5th Avenue North after a night away, they found some of the window screens pulled down, one window broken, and the front door unlocked and the doorframe damaged. The only thing missing was a jar containing about $5 in change. The door and windows will cost an estimated $250 to repair.
* About 3 a.m. April 20, a resident of Forest Street called 911 because someone was trying to break into the house. Police found a bedroom window broken with a rock. The window will cost $200 to replace.
* The chain link fence around Lewisburg Housing Authority's 7th Avenue North apartments was damaged by someone who tore off the top bar and will cost $100 to repair. Three young men who matched the description given by a witness denied the vandalism, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Charles Brannan.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated burglary
* Jennifer B. Evans, 34, Shelbyville. Bond: $15,000; court date: May 12.
Arrested and charged with theft under $500
* Michael A. Johnson, 23, Wakefield Road. Bond: $2,500; court date: May 19. Also charged with public intoxication and resisting stop/halt/frisk.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Joshua E. Wilson, 29, Auburn, Ga. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 5.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Jessie D. Lee Marshall, 20, Maple Street. Held without bond for court on May 12. Marshall also had a probation-violation warrant and on this the bond is $500; court date: May 20.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Donald W. Harris, 35, L & N Avenue. Bond: $7,500; court date: May 5.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Eric L. Hitchcock, 25, Coble Drive. Bond: $2,500; court date: May 12.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of marijuana
* Nicholas E. Graves, 18, Cornersville. Bond: $2,000; court date: May 20.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Jeffrey L. Luna, 39, Finley Beech Road. Court date: May 12. Also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and equipment violation (tail light out).
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Kareem T. Hurt, 22, 7th Avenue North. Court date: May 12. Also cited for equipment violation (brake light out).
* Matthew P. Tice, 38, Sweetwater Lane. Court date: May 12. Also cited for no proof of insurance and headlight out.
* Alan C. Ward, 33, 3rd Avenue North. Court date: May 12. Also cited for no seat belt, simple possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Cited for leaving the scene of an accident
* Joshua R. Polly, 21, New Columbia Highway. Court date: May 12.
Cited for driving on a expired license
* Pamela K. Jackson, 45, Clay Hill Road. Court date: May 12.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting from Walmart
* Ashly Taylor, 28, Old Farmington Road. Bond; $500; court date: May 12.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Amanda M. Mahar, 33, Craig Moore Road. Court date: May 5.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Dustin T. Phillips, 20, Culleoka. Bond: $500; court date: May 5.
Served with a criminal summons for probation violation
* Steven C. Burchfield, 26, Lebanon, Tenn. Court date: May 6.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Jamie M. Cheek, 30. Bond: $7,500; court date: April 22. Charge: introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
* Donald W. Harris, 35, L & N Avenue. Held without bond on a warrant for parole violation.
* Emily V. Helton, 30, Gold Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 29. Charge: failure to appear.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of community corrections
* Stephanie Meredith, 53, Yell Road. Released on her own recognizance; court date: April 23.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Nellie J. Stewart, 44, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: May 13.