Thefts and vandalism reported
* A zero-turn 2000 series Toro mower with a 60-inch cut, worth $7,150, and the red trailer with a ramp at the back, worth $600, were taken from a property on Holly Grove Road between 9 p.m. April 22, and 5:30 p.m. April 23. The serial number of the mower is 312000757.
* A Lewisburg man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department a man had cut and sold $5,191.45 worth of timber from his property since mid-January. The agreement was that the proceeds would be shared 50/50, but the landowner had not received anything. The same logger is alleged to owe another property owner $715 for timber taken off his property.
* Between 3 p.m. April 26 and 11 a.m. April 27, someone forced their way into a home on Craig Moore Road and took a Remington 870 12-gauge, a Marlin .44 magnum with a scope, a Savage 308 bolt-action with a scope, a Franchi 28-gauge Ducks Unlimited with engraved receiver, a Black & Decker 18 volt drill, and a Crown Royal bag full of coins. Total value of the missing items is estimated at $2,470.
* Coins worth $500 were taken from a home on Thick Road, Chapel Hill, on April 22.
* Sometime between 3 and 4 p.m. April 22, someone threw eggs at a car parked at the owner's home on Sugar Tree Drive, and also threw eggs at the house. Damage to the car's paint will cost an estimated $500 to repair.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police her debit card had been used three times in 15 minutes at Walmart in Clarksville to withdraw a total of $328.04 cash. The debit card company spotted the transactions and called the victim, who confirmed she was not in Clarksville, and the card was cancelled.
* Sometime between 10 p.m. April 18 and 4 p.m. April 19, someone used bolt cutters to cut the padlock off the propane cage at Walgreens, and took six 20-pound tanks. Total value of the tanks and lock was stated as $310.
* Between April 1 and 14, someone got into the crawl space of a home in Spring Street and took two Zebco fishing rods and reels, and a tackle box, worth a total of $80.
* An old Corvette radiator worth $35 was taken from outside Wentzel's Body Shop between April 20 and 22, and sold at East Commerce Metals.
* Two maroon and white folding chairs, one with "Alabama" and the other with "Roll Tide" on it, were taken from the front porch of a home on 6th Avenue South. Estimated value of the chairs is $30.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated burglary
* Kody Tyler Cannon, 20, LaVergne. Bond: $7,500; court date: April 22. On Jan. 17, Cannon allegedly broke into a home on Forrest Run and took over $2,700 worth of electronics and other valuables, and caused $600 worth of damage to the door.
Arrested and charged with evading arrest
* Nathan Lee Perryman, 22, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $6,000; court date: June 2. Perryman was also served with a failure-to-appear warrant.
* Abdujuan M. Napper, 33, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $8,000; court date: May 5. After making an illegal turn, Napper allegedly led police on a slow-speed chase from North Ellington Parkway to Limestone Avenue, then abandoned his car and fled on foot. When police caught him, he resisted arrest, and gave a false name and date of birth. Officers found Napper's real driver's license and discovered he has multiple charges in Montgomery County and is considered "armed and dangerous." Napper was charged with evading arrest by motor vehicle, resisting arrest, and criminal impersonation.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Sheena L. Crowe, 29, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date; May 12. This is allegedly Crowe's second DUI.
* Gerald W. Burns, 64, Cornersville. Bond: $1,500; court date: June 2. Also charged with simple possession of marijuana.
* Eric D. McClean, 35, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 2. This is allegedly McClean's second DUI.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Brian D. Carter, 54, Murfreesboro. Bond: $500; court date: June 2.
* Michael D. Helms, 50, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: May 13.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Nancy J. Gentry, 44, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 2.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jacob P. Fremen, 23, Old Lane Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 2. Fremen returned to his victim's home as soon as he was released from jail, so he was arrested again and charged with violation of his bond conditions. On this charge he is held without bond.
* Bradley E. Davis, 44, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 27.
* Lisa Ann Chilton, 48, Bob Cheek Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 6.
Cited for driving without a license
* Reginald D. Lewis, 43, 1567 Culleoka, Lewisburg. Court date: June 2. Also cited for speeding, expired registration, and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Cesar R. Rosas, 44, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: May 12. Also cited for failure to obey traffic control device, and no insurance.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Matthew S. Stuck, 38, Ethridge, Tenn. Held without bond for court on April 28.
* Sharon R. Boyd, 60, Chapel Hill.Bond: $500; court date: April 22.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Michael D. Helms, 49, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: May 13.
Arrested on a Maury County warrant for probation violation
* Jonathan R. Harmon, 26, Columbia.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Misty Dawn Bowen, 30, LaVergne.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Angela R. Luna, 31, Cornersville. Court date: May 13.
Served with a criminal summons for simple possession of marijuana
* Christopher B. Cox, 18, Cornersville. Court date: May 6.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Susan A. Blackwell, 51, Nashville Highway. Court date: May 12.
* Lynda W. Brown, 53, Chapel Hill. Court date: May 19.
* Brandy L. Skinner, 34, Verona Caney Road. Court date: May 19.
* Whitney R. Guillemette, 23, Haynes Street. Court date: May 19.