Thefts and vandalism reported
* A white 2000 Ford Explorer, worth $5,000, was taken from the parking lot at Shoney's the evening of May 11 and found burning on Long Distance Road later the same night. "This incident will be investigated by both the City of Lewisburg Criminal Investigation Division and the Marshall County Sheriff's office," reported Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis.
* Sometime between May 13 and 17, two neighboring homes on South Berlin Road were broken into, and property worth a total of $2,272 was taken, as well as $500 in bills and $200 in change. The missing items include a Henry survival rifle, a Kimber bolt-action .22, a Winchester bolt-action 30-30, a 1787 silver dollar and another old silver dollar, a CVA Mossbacher .50 caliber, and a 32-inch flat screen TV.
* Between 9 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. May 13, someone broke into a home on Belfast Farmington Road and took a Remington Model 700 .270 caliber rifle with a scope, worth $800. A pop-up, pull-behind camper, worth $100, was taken from the back yard. Cost of repairing the back door and its casing was estimated at $500.
* Between April 11 and May 16, someone broke into a home on Holly Grove Road and took a 36-inch Emerson flat screen TV and a 20-inch Samsung computer monitor, worth a total of $375. Damage caused by the break-in will cost an estimated $600 to repair.
* Sometime between May 15 and 16, a John Deere STX30 riding mower, worth $600, was stolen from the shed of a home on Rich Drive.
* Between 9:15 p.m. May 12 and 5:30 a.m. May 13, tools worth $319, which had been left in the carport of a home on Hillsdale Street, were taken. They included a Craftsman drill set, a Stanley tool bag, a Stanley screwdriver set, a pair of Stanley pliers, a pair of Cobalt needlenose pliers, and a pair of C clamps.
* Sometime between 11:50 a.m. and 4 p.m. May 16, someone got into a home on Franklin Avenue and did $300 worth of damage to picture frames, candles and candleholders, and curtains and blinds.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police someone used her credit card number to buy $75 gift certificates for Abercrombie & Fitch and Nordstrom on May 14 and 15. When they tried to buy another $75 gift card on May 16, Nordstrom contacted the victim and she was able to block the purchase and have the card deactivated.
* Between April 8 and 20, someone got into an unoccupied home on Verona Caney Road and took a New England 12 gauge shotgun worth $150. The victim gave Lewisburg Police officers the names of several people who knew where the gun was kept and how to get into the house.
* Tennessee license plate number IZH258, worth $75, was reported stolen off a Harley Davidson motorcycle on May 17.
Served with a Bedford County warrant for theft under $500
* Joseph E. Rohlman, 48, Old Belfast Road. Held without bond for transport to Bedford County.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $500
* Jonathan D. Doggett, 27, Chapel Hill. Court date: June 10.
* Jessica L. Beard, 25, Chapel Hill. Court date: June 10.
Turned himself in on warrants for trespass by motor vehicle and encouraging delinquent behavior
* Robert H. Stone II, 49, Hunter Road. Bond: $750; court date: June 17. Stone allegedly had a juvenile with him on April 9 when he drove onto a posted property on Cheeves Road.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jacob P. Fremen, 23, Ashwood Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 9.
* Kevin E. Olson, 35, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 9.
* James B. Richardson, 31, 6th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 9.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Kelsey P. Foster, 21, Bivins Road. Bond: $500; court date: June 24.
* Jennifer L. Cummings, 33, Hopkins Avenue. Bond and court date not stated. Also charged with simple possession of a Schedule V drug and a Legend drug.
Arrested and charged with underage consumption
* Leticia Mongez, 19, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 15.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Jennifer D. Church, 29, Nashville Highway. Court date: June 9.
* Hunter W. Clark, 22, Liberty Valley Road. Court date: June 9.
* Darrell L. Roland, 20, 4th Avenue North. Court date: June 9. Also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the seat belt law.
Cited for driving a motorcycle without a license
* Andres G. Acosta Cazares, 21, 5th Avenue North. Court date: June 9. Also cited for failure to stop at a stop sign.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Anthony T. McMillan, 23, Nashville. Court date: June 9.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Noe Golvon, 21, Lynnville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 15. Also cited for unauthorized use of a handicapped parking place.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Frank L. Russell, 58, Columbia. Bond: $3,000; court date: June 9. This is allegedly Russell's sixth arrest for driving on a revoked license. He was also cited for speeding and violation of the registration law.
* Jerry D. Underwood, 39, Mooresville Road. Bond: $500; court date: June 24.
* Lori D. Morton, 27, Coleman Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 16.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* William D. Booker, 32, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 13.
* Patrick E. Smith, 59, Maple Street, Bond: $500; court date: June 10.
* Ronald W. Travis, 45, Christiana. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Shaun T. Marsh, 46, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: June 24.
Served with a criminal summons for probation violation
*Terry F. Sparks, 44, Tiger Boulevard. Court date: June 10.
* Paul Hurt, 19, Heil Avenue. Court date: May 19.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Bethany T. Brashears, 34, Cornersville. Court date: June 2.
* Stephanie J. Cozart, 35, Petersburg. Court date: June 2.
* Elizabeth Ann Henley, 50, Saddlewood Drive. Court date: June 9.
* Kelsey P. Foster, 21, Bivins Road. Court date: June 9.
Cited for shoplifting from Kroger
* William M. Rigdon, 18, Cathey Street. Court date: June 2.