Arrested and charged with attempted criminal homicide
* Phillip E. Overcast, 48, Cornersville. Bond: $500,000; court date: June 17.
Arrested and charged with rape of a child
* Keith Newcomb, 53, Chapel Hill. Bond: $30,000; court date: July 8.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Lisa M. Warlick, 42, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $7,500; court date: July 14.
Turned himself in on a warrant for domestic assault
* Reginald K. Davis, 22. Bond: $7,000; court date: Aug. 11. Also charged with false imprisonment and interference with a 911 call.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Daniel L. McCoy, 33, Wild Cherry Court. Bond: $2,000; court date; July 14.
* James Wayne E. Goetz, 21, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 14.
* Guillermo David Montalvo Lopez, 23, Nashville. Bond: $1,750; court date: June 23. Also charged with driving on a suspended license.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Bruce A. Carriveau, 40, East Commerce Street. Bond not stated; court date: July 14. Also cited for excessive speed and following too close.
* Ruperto N. Mendoza, 42, Greenwood Drive. Bond: $1,500; court date: July 7. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law and driving without a license.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Jason A. Vickers, 30, Prospect, Tenn. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 11.
* Steven W. Hillard, 41, Landon Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 14. This is allegedly the second time Hillard has been charged with driving on a revoked license. Also cited for open container, no proof of insurance, and lights required on a vehicle.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A storage unit at Jr.'s Mini Storage had the lock cut off and a 42-inch Sony flatscreen television and a 22-inch Dell monitor were taken. The victim was not sure if anything else was missing. Total value of the TV and monitor was $400.
* Between June 14 and 15, someone cut the padlock off another storage unit at Jr.'s Mini Storage, and moved things around, but it was not known if anything was missing when Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis wrote his report.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police she had $350 taken from her wallet, possibly by a woman who was staying with her.
* On June 20, Lewisburg Police officers were called to a home on 5th Avenue South because the windows on the east side of the house had been shot with a pellet or BB gun. Cost of replacing the glass was estimated at $100.
* Between 7 a.m. June 18 and 6:40 a.m. June 19, someone threw a baseball at the back of a home on West Berkley Circle, damaging the vinyl siding near the back door. The damaged siding was worth an estimated $30.
Arrested on a warrant for theft of property
* Kristin N. Davis, 24, Cathey Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 7.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Dewayne Wilkerson, 46, Nashville Highway. Bond and court date not stated.
* Jonathan W. Coward, 33, Hull Avenue. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia
* Harmony M. Cook, 39. Petersburg. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11.Also charged with driving on a suspended license.
* Adam W. Seaver, 50, Boonville, Ind. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Keondra V. Moore Prowell, 20. Court date not stated.
* Cody A. Jett, 19. Court date July 21. Also cited for no insurance and lane violation.
Cited for possession of a Legend drug without a prescription
* James E. Hargrove, 55. Court date: July 21.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Megan M. Mullen, 27, Smyrna. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 7. Charge: violation of probation. Mullen also had a probation-violation warrant from Circuit Court and on this she is held without bond until the next court date.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Justin M. Force, 24, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $500; court date: July 14.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Jessica A. Dunn, 30. Court date: July 7.