Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Shannon L. Wyatt, 44, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 22.
* Thomas L. Wiley, 47, Belfast. Bond: $5,500; court date: July 22. Also charged with vandalism.
* Brian S. Jett, 23, Belfast. Bond not stated; court date: Aug. 19.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Samuel P. Hernandez, 33. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 18.
* Timothy K. Upchurch, 51, Davis Street. Bond: $5,000; court date: Aug. 11.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Maury County woman allegedly took $125 in loose change, two rings worth $1,750, and a $500 diamond bracelet from a home on Holly Grove Road, where she was employed to clean and do some painting. The homeowner told Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis the woman now refused to return the missing items or finish the work.
* Between 4:30 p.m. July 8 and 4:30 p.m. July 10, a 2006 Honda CRE 100F dirt bike worth $1,200 was stolen from a barn at a property on Ostella Road, Cornersville. The Marshall County Sheriff's Department has a full description of the bike, which had many unique features.
* Between 11:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. July 7, a 5-by-8-foot black trailer with a black metal mesh floor and 13-inch wheels, worth $800, was stolen from behind the shop at a home on Old Belfast Road. The trailer needs to be repainted. It has a welded-on jack; attached to the trailer is a ramp with a large dent in it, made of the same material as the trailer.
* The back window of a 1999 Chrysler 300 was broken sometime on July 8, while the car was parked at the owner's home on Verona Caney Road. The window will cost an estimated $550 to replace.
* About 11 p.m. July 9, someone threw two large rocks through the front windows of an apartment on Martin Street. Cost of replacing the windows was estimated at $500.
* On July 7, a woman's purse was stolen from the back seat of her unlocked car while it was parked at her home on Thick Road, Chapel Hill. The purse contained $250 cash, prescription medicines, and Social Security cards.
* Between 9 p.m. July 8 and 6 a.m. July 9, someone broke the passenger side window of a 2000 Mazda Miata while it was parked in front of the owner's home in Cornersville. The window will cost $200 to replace.
* About 3 p.m. July 10, a woman driving an older model black Jeep pumped $32.05 worth of gas at R & D Market and drove off without paying.
* Between 10 p.m. July 8 and the early hours of July 9, the driver's side door window of a 2006 Ford Taurus was shattered while the car was parked at a home on Anes Station Road. Cost of replacing the window was not stated.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $500
* Conner S. Clune, 22, Petersburg. Bond: $1.000; court date: Aug. 19.
Arrested on warrants for burglary and theft under $500
* Christopher L. Flint, 31, Finley Beech Road. Bond; $4,000; court date: Aug. 19.
Arrested on warrants for criminal trespass and observance without consent
* Christopher S. Pope, 21, Chapel Hill. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 29.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Samantha J. Rhiner, 24, Bark Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4. Also cited for speeding.
* Richard L. Diviney, 32, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $2,500; court date: Aug. 11. This is allegedly Diviney's sixth arrest for driving on a suspended license.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Steven L. Bridges, 32, Acorn Drive. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4. Also cited for speeding.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Juan Rico Mier. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4. Also cited for no insurance and lane violation.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Gary J. Lowe, 29, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4. Charge: violation of probation.
* Christopher A. Dunn, 30, West Commerce Street. Bond not stated; court date: Aug. 26. Charge: simple assault.
* Jennifer L. Stinnett, 36, Franklin Pike. Court date: July 23. Charge: violation of probation.
Served with an attachment for failure to appear
* James T. Randolph, 37, Fayetteville. Held without bond for court on July 25.
Turned themselves in on a probation-violation warrants
* Jared L. Spray, 33, Fayetteville. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4.
* Michala M. Coggin, 19, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 12.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Joseph D. Rohlman, 20. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 18.
* Patrick Denihan, 54, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: July 22.
* Dennis C. Neese, 57, Apple Street. Bond not stated; court date: July 11.
* Mark L. Preston, 55, Franklin. Held without bond for court on July 9.
* Samuel E. Schropshier, 52, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 8.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Zach L. Small, 19, Silver Street. Court date: Aug. 11.
* Clint L. Letchworth, 22, Silver Street. Court date: Aug. 11.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Ashley N. Durrett, 28, Tiger Boulevard. Court date: Aug. 4.