Arrested as a fugitive from justice
* Troy S. Barron, 49, Douglasville, Ga. Held without bond for court on July 22. Barron has an active Indiana warrant for felony fraud and the state of Indiana intends to extradite him, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer James Repasky.
Arrested and charged with joyriding, resisting arrest, failure to give immediate notice of an accident, failure to report an accident, and vandalism
* Christopher A. Dunn, 30, West Commerce Street. Bond: $4,500; court date: Aug. 4.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* At noon on July 20, a 2013 Honda CDR500 motorcycle worth $7,000 was found on the side of the hill on Barnes Hollow Road by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Mauro Edwards. The lock appeared to have been tampered with, the license plate was missing, and there was extensive damage to the headlight, body and handlebars. The owner of the motorcycle came to Lewisburg Police Department to report it stolen from the place where he parks it on Glenn Avenue, and said someone who was listening to the police scanner told him they heard about a deputy finding a motorcycle like his. After proving ownership of the motorcycle, the victim was allowed to reclaim it.
* A man who lives on Holly Grove Road reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department someone broke into his shop about a month ago and took a chain saw, three string trimmers, a four wheeler, a meat saw, a dehydrator, and all kinds of tools. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $5,200. The victim gave Edwards the name of a suspect and hold him who the property had been sold to.
* A 1980 Prowler camper worth $5,000 was taken from a property on Verona Caney Road in February, and later found at a home on Crestland Street. As a result of an investigation of the theft by Marshall County Sheriff's Department, a man was arrested and charged with possession of stolen property. The investigation continued, and on July 15, Wendy L. Bryant, 38, also of Crestland Street, was arrested and charged with forgery because she allegedly wrote the bill of sale for the stolen camper. Her bond was set at $3,000; court date: Aug. 10.
* Between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. July 18, someone kicked down the back door of a home on Ownby Road and took a 55-inch Samsung flatscreen television worth $1,636, and broke a Craftsman table saw worth $300. The back door will cost an estimated $250 to repair.
* On July 9, over $1,000 worth of scrap metal was discovered to be missing from a dumpster behind a business on Old Columbia Road.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police some items were stolen from her home on Villa Green Drive while she was away for two weeks. The missing items are worth a total of $721 and include a denim jacket, a piggy bank with $92 in it, a 14-carat gold necklace, and a box with her late husband's Social Security card in it. There were no signs of forced entry.
* A Cornersville man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department he had allowed his ex-girlfriend to borrow his vehicle when they broke up, and she refused to bring it back. He later found out from his insurance company the truck was involved in an accident in Missouri. The woman also took one of his checks, wrote it for $400, and cashed it in Springfield, Tenn., overdrawing his bank account. While they were quarreling before she left, the woman broke a window that will cost $150 to replace.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police someone used his personal information to add four lines to his AT&T account at a store in Birmingham, Ala., bringing his bill to over $400, instead of the usual $65. AT&T cancelled the lines and adjusted his bill, but the victim requested Officer Dac Burrow to file a report.
* A window air conditioner worth $286 was stolen from a home on College Street while the tenants were moving out.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police he left his wallet at Walmart on July 16 and couldn't find it when he went back to look for it. The wallet contained $270 cash, and cards, including a Social Security card.
* Between 5 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. July 14, while the vehicle was parked on Endsley Avenue, someone got into a 1985 Chevy S-10 Blazer through the rear hatch and took a speaker box with two 10-inch speakers, a 100-watt red Pioneer amplifier, and a Sony stereo head unit, worth a total of $265.
* A black mailbox worth $200 at a home on Green Valley Drive was damaged with a sharp object sometime between July 16 and 17.
* Sockets, a cat carrier, and a fishing pole, worth a total of $160, were reported missing from the garage of a home on Underpass Road, Cornersville, but the victim could not remember when he last saw the items.
* A man who lives on Cochran Cemetery Road complained to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that people who were attending a nearby auction parked all over his yard, in spite of him denying permission to park there when the auctioneer called before the event. There were ruts all over the yard, wrote Deputy Jerry Harden, but the report did not give an estimated cost of repairing the damage.
Turned himself in on a warrant for theft over $1,000
* Bobby L. Montgomery, 42, Yell Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: Aug. 26.
Served with a criminal summons for theft
* Leah Bolton, 33, Woodbridge Drive. Court date: Aug. 19.
Served with a summons for possession of stolen property
* Jeffery L. Corbin, 47, Adams Street. Court date: Aug. 25.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* James M. Hill, 43, Christiana. Bond and court date not stated. This is allegedly Hill's second DUI. He was also charged with driving on a revoked license.
* Jennifer K. Powell, 31, Cornersville Road. Bond: $4,500; court date: Sept. 15. Also charged with driving on a revoked license and driving after being declared a habitual motor vehicle offender.
* Andrea D. Sullivan, 32, Shelbyville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 4. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law, and cited for driving an unregistered vehicle, no insurance, and light law violation.
* Jeremy R. Prince, 26, Culleoka. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 18. This is allegedly Prince's second DUI.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Kimberly S. Lovett, 32, North Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 18.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Bonnie M. Zimmerman, 35, Rock Crusher Road. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Michael R. Trent, 21, Rogers Road. Bond: $10,000; court date: Aug. 11.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Baron Von Gill, 38, Nashville Highway. Bond: $7,500; court date: Aug. 19. Gill was also served with a probation-violation warrant from Lewisburg City Court and on this the bond is $1,000; court date: Aug. 4.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* William L. Bess, 52, Marshall Street. Bond: $7.500; court date: Aug. 11.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jennifer L. Coward, 36, Hull Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 18.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Kelsey R. Tears, 20, New Columbia Highway. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of a Schedule II drug
* Nancy Gentry, 44. Bond: $1,500; court date: Aug. 4. Also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Antonio D. Alvarado, 32, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 26. Also cited for failure to maintain lane.
* Mariah K. Walker, 20. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 4.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Shelby J. Black, 19, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 26. Black was also cited for shoplifting from Walmart, and the court date for this offense is Aug. 11.
Cited for no driver's license
* Harold M. August III, 30. Court date: Aug. 11. Also cited for speeding and no proof of insurance. August was allegedly speeding down West Commerce Street on a motorcycle, and when police pulled him over they found he did not have a motor cycle endorsement on his driver's license.
* Antonino V. Ruiz, 50. Court date: Aug. 11. Also cited for no proof of insurance and lights required on vehicle.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Fernando G. Hernandez, 32, Coleman Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 11. Also cited for faulty equipment and no insurance.
Cited for driving on an expired license
* Lillian C. Mora, 40. Court date: Aug. 11. Also cited for no proof of insurance.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Carlos D. Martin, 33, College Street. Court date: Aug. 11. Also cited for no proof of insurance and running a red light.
Arrested and charged with alteration of a license plate
* Jesse R. Covarrubias, 34, Rambo Hollow Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11. Cited for no driver's license, no proof of insurance, and speeding.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Douglas L. Wilhoite, 28, Yell Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 12.
* Roy A. March, 61, Cornersville. Bond; $500; court date: Sept. 16.
Turned themselves in on a failure-to-appear warrants
* Casey R. Robinson, 23, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: July 29.
* Hannah C. Singleton, 20, Murfreesboro. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 26.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Joseph E. Rohlman, 47, Old Belfast Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 22.
* Cody M. Tanksley, 19, Mooresville Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Turned themselves in on a probation-violation warrants
* David C. Blount, 23, 5th Avenue North. Bond and court date not stated.
* Brandy L. Malone, 33, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date. Aug. 11.
Arrested on a bench warrant
* Dawn M. Crane, 22, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for court on July 23.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Connie D. Rogers, 39, Pulaski. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 12. Charge: violation of probation.
* James D. Hancock, 43, Columbia. Charge: violation of bond conditions.
* Jerry D. Underwood, 38, Culleoka. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 11. Charge: violation of probation.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Becky C. Gipson, 59, Phillips Road. Court date: Aug. 26.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Jermaine L. Robinson, 32, 5th Avenue North. Court date: Aug. 4.
* Keyonia T. Taylor, 30, 5th Avenue North. Court date: Aug. 4.
Cited for shoplifting from Dollar General
* Lisa G. Putman, 49. Court date: Aug. 11.
Served with a criminal summons for stalking
* Joann Crosslin, 45, Mooresville Highway. Court date: Sept. 15.