Thefts and vandalism reported
* About 2 p.m. Aug. 6, the windshield and two side windows of a van were broken while it was parked under an open equipment shed at a property on Yell Road. The glass will cost an estimated $700 to replace.
* On Aug. 6, a Galaxy S4 cell phone with a 64 GB SD card, in a black Otterbox cover, worth $650, was taken from the center console cup holder of an unlocked car parked at McDonald's while the owner got lunch. No other items were reported missing from the car.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police he was letting his ex-girlfriend stay with him for a few days, but thought she took $606 out of his wallet while he was taking a shower. The woman was gone when he got out of the shower.
* Between 5 p.m. Aug. 7 and 8 a.m. Aug. 8, someone broke a back window at a business on South Ellington Parkway and took $265.42 in cash from the office. The window will cost an estimated $50 to repair.
* The front window of an apartment on Nashville Highway was broken, possibly by a tenant who was recently evicted. The window will cost an estimated $150 to replace.
* Between 1 p.m. Aug. 9 and 7:15 a.m. Aug. 10, the privacy fence of a home on 6th Avenue South was struck from the outside, possibly by a car, damaging one of the posts. The owner estimated it would cost $100 to repair the fence.
* A Chapel Hill woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department she let her daughter and son-in-law take her debit card to buy a new tire for their car, but they never returned the card, and later used it in Illinois to make withdrawals from her account.
Arrested on warrants for aggravated burglary and theft less than $1,000
* Brandon C. Taylor, 20. Bond and court date not stated. Warrants for two men who, according to his statement, assisted Taylor with the crime are still outstanding.
Served with vandalism, theft, and burglary warrants at Maury County Jail
* Steven T. Ralston, 19. Court date: Aug. 19.
* Austin Pratt, 18. Court date: Aug. 19.
Ralston and Pratt allegedly participated with Christopher Beckenbach in an April 1 burglary and vandalism at the Cumberland Presbyterian Church on Reynolds Road. The two may also have been responsible for the following thefts in early March from residents of Pyles Road:
* A tire and rim and a floor jack, worth a total of $650.
* A Chapel Hill firefighter's cap and an LED Mag flashlight, worth a total of $50.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Elisha F. Blackwell, 33. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 29. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law.
* Richard E. Moffett, 61, John Lunn Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for driving without headlights.
* Javier H. Sanchez, 28. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for violation of the open container law and driving on an expired license.
* Gerald B. Proffitt, 36, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 8.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Connie A. Armstrong, 37. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
* Tina A. Gipson, 42. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Robert K. Davis, 26, Hopkins Drive. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 8.
* Stacy Isley, 44, Highland Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date not stated.
* Christopher K. Blackwell, 43, Paul Orr Road. Bond: $2,500; court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Zachery A. Lynch, 22, Pine Cone Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11.
* Joshua P. McAnally, 23, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 15.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Steven W. Hilliard, 42. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 29.
* James L. Mitchell, 27, College Grove. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance. Mitchell has multiple active warrants from Rutherford County, reported Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Keyonia T. Taylor, 30, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for lights required on a vehicle and no proof of insurance.
Cited for driving on an expired license
* Justin Carter, 30. Court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for no insurance and failure to heed traffic control signal (turned left while the light was red).
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Michelle L. Napper, 50, Limestone Avenue. Court date: Sept. 23.