Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Chadwick H. Adams, 26. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 8. Also charged with vandalism. Adams has active warrants from Florida for burglary and larceny, and will be extradited, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook.
* Miky A. Guzman, 36. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 15. Also charged with resisting arrest.
* Brandon D. Sanders, 28. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 29.
* Vernetta M. Irvin, 31. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 8.
* Jonathan B. Alexander, 18. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 15.
* Gary L. O'Neal, 35. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 8.
* Kevin C. Hanes, 33, Petersburg. Bond and court date not stated.
* Emily F. Pitt, 29, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* About 8:30 p.m. Aug. 19, a white pickup truck towing a 20-foot trailer pulled up to the construction area behind Maple Grove Apartments. Two men and a woman got out and quickly loaded construction material worth more than $1,000 on the trailer and drove away.
* On Aug. 15, a couple who lives on Verona Caney Road was away from home for several hours, leaving the side door unlocked. Later they noticed their prescription medications were missing and so was a brown wooden box containing costume jewelry. Total value of the missing pills and jewelry was estimated at $627.
* In the early hours of Aug. 24, two trucks were vandalized in the parking lot of Saddlewood Apartments. One had all the wiring under the steering column pulled out and wired together and the other had the passenger window shattered. The first truck was found with the interior lights and the radio on, and a witness said two men jumped out of the truck and ran into the woods as Lewisburg Police Officer Amanda Binkley arrived. Cost of repairing the two trucks was estimated at a total of $400.
* A truck parked at Maple Grove Apartments was found with the dashboard ripped off at the bottom of the steering column on the driver's side and all the steering column wires hanging. A witness gave police a description of a man she confronted in the truck, and who then took off walking behind the building. The valuable tools and equipment in the back of the truck were not taken. Cost of repairing the damage to the truck was not given in Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony Garrett's report.
* On Aug. 21, a Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that her ex-boyfriend burst into her house, took her Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone, worth $300, and drove off.
* Between 1 and 8 a.m. Aug. 18, someone did $200 worth of damage to a rear window of a home on Lunn Street.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police $87 was taken from her Heritage South Community Credit account by a website she has never visited, called www.savingmakesmoney.com.
* On Aug. 23, the left rear tail light of a Nissan Maxima, worth $40, was broken while the car was parked at the victim's home on North Main Street, Cornersville.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $1,000
* Sandi M. Jett, 36, Cornersville. Bond: $6,000; court date: Sept. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Janie M. Reaves, 22. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20. Also cited for excessive speed and violation of the open container ordinance.
* Juan S. Martinez, 31. Bond: $1,500; court date: Oct. 13. Also charged with driving without a license, and cited for expired registration and failure to yield at the intersection of Franklin Avenue and West Church Street.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Rickey L. Mason, 45. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 8.
* Tyler J. Dalton, 23, Columbia. Bond; $1,000; court date: Oct. 20.
* Ray E. Mealer, 43. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
* Robert A. Ryan, 63. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
Turned himself in on a child-support attachment
* William T. Gipson, 49, John Lunn Road. Bond: $10,000; court date: Sept. 10.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Tayrn L. Webster, 22. Court date: Sept. 15.
* Corey L. Jolly, 32, Ed Watson Road. Court date: Sept. 23.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Adam Short, 37. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 22.
* Keith J. Mitchell, 26. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
* Chelsey N. Daniel, 22, Fayetteville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 23.
* James O. Osborne, 49, Elm Street. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 9.
* Kenneth W. Robertson, 43, Nashville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 9.
* Brian J. Wilcox Sr., 52, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16.
Turned herself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Hope M. Stinnett, 37. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
* Lezli R. Touchstone, 37. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Brian J. Wilcox, 52. Court date: Sept. 8. Charge: violation of probation.
* Richard W. Ferguson, 20, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $6,000; court date: Sept. 9. Charge: theft.
* Mario T. Davis, 29, Sugartree Drive. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 9. Charge: violation of probation.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 22, Center Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 19. Charge: violation of probation.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Christopher D. Horner, 50, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 23.
Cited for shoplifting from Walmart
* Cody L. Neal, 22. Court date: Sept. 22.