Thefts and vandalism reported
* The victim of a July burglary reported additional items, worth at total of $1,110, missing from the home on Miller Road. They included clothes, cologne, a bucket of coins, PS3 games, dog food, and a printer/fax machine.
* A Lewisburg man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department his ex-girlfriend took his 50-inch LG TV, a Diablo 3 PS4 video game, two tank tops, and eight beers. Total value of the missing items was estimated at $805.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department her Samsung 5S phone, worth $700, disappeared from where she left it in the lobby of the emergency room at Marshall Medical Center.
* Between 11 a.m. Aug. 31, and 9:40 a.m. Sept. 2, a trailer worth $655.50 was taken from the yard of a home on Old Farmington Road while the owner was out of town.
* A Glock 30-S .45 caliber pistol, serial number UFY-944, worth $650, was reported stolen from a home on Jesse Lane. The victim gave Marshall County Sheriff's Department the name of a suspect.
* Sometime during the week preceding Aug. 31, a gold necklace with a heart pendant was taken from where it was hanging on the rearview mirror of an unlocked vehicle parked at the owner's home on Franklin Road. No value for the necklace was stated in the report.
* Between 1 p.m. Aug. 23 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 25, the side glass door of a business on Silver Creek Road was broken by a large rock. A file cabinet drawer was found open and ransacked, but nothing was missing because all the money usually kept in that drawer was taken to the bank the morning of the 23rd.
* A Sonic employee left her cell phone in the restroom on Aug. 24, and when she went back to look for it, it was gone. Lewisburg Police Department Officer Mike Davis reported the Sonic surveillance tape showed the only people who entered the restroom between the victim leaving her cell phone there and going back to look for it were two heavyset white women, who left in a white late '90s model Chevy Malibu.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $1,000
* Richard W. Ferguson, 20, Cornersville. Bond: $6,000; court date: Sept. 9.
Arrested and charged with filing a false report
* Takasey L. Myles, 20. Bond: $6,000; court date: Sept. 22.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Tiffany M. Estelle, 57, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16.
* Lacord D. Crawford, 21. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 29.
* Gerardo O. Gonzalez, 47. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 20.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Christopher M. Firpo, 22, Ewing Lane. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 23.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Torione O. Bean, 38, Nashville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 23.
* Elizabeth C. Dawes, 46, Jerre Lane. Bond: $500; court date not stated. Dawes also had a failure-to-appear warrant from Lewisburg City Court and on this the bond is $5,000; court date: Sept. 8.
* Brent J. Dunkle, 37, Globe Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 23. Dunkle also had three failure-to-appear warrants and a probation-violation warrant from Lewisburg City Court. He is held without bond on the failure-to-appear warrants until court on Sept. 8.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* James E. McCullough, 66. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Levell A. Love-Quezaire, 23, Mt. Lebanon Road. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 7.
Turned herself in on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Kellie P. Gray, 43. Bond: $5,000; court date: Oct. 6.
Served with a criminal summons for custodial interference
* Christopher A. Dunn, 30, West Commerce Street. Court date: Oct. 7.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Justin L. Dunn, 28. Court date: Nov. 10.
* Amanda S. Gilliam, 38. Court date: Nov. 10.
* Jessica M. Blackwell, 31. Court date: Sept. 8. Also cited for failure to yield and no insurance.
Cited for no insurance
* Terry R. Simmons, 63. Court date not stated.
Cited for driving without a license
* Teyona K. Givens, 19. Court date: Sept. 22.