Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Douglas W. Sheriff, 44, Liberty Valley Road. Bond: $16,500; court date not stated. Also charged with false imprisonment, interfering with an emergency call, and vandalism under $500.
* Lynnie R. Pettigrew, 30. Bond: $7,500; court date: Sept. 15.
* Clint L. Letchworth, 22. Bond: $5,000; court date: Oct. 6.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated assault
* Janice F. Young, 65, Culleoka. Bond: $12,000; court date: Oct. 7.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Corey A. Redden, 24. Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 6.
* Gary L. Moore, 58. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 6.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Richard D. Blackwell, 49. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 6. Also cited for failure to maintain lane and driving without a license.
Arrested and charged with violation of an order of protection
* David E. Caneer, 46. Held without bond for court on Oct. 6. Also charged with simple possession of marijuana.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* The Department of Human Services reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that about $11,320 was missing from the home of an elderly Cornersville man, and his home health nurse could be responsible for the theft.
* A Lewisburg man reported he was away from home the first week of September and when he got back a number of items were missing from his house. They include an Ibanez six-string guitar with a case, a black Xbox 360, a Playstation 3, a 40-inch flatscreen TV, 30 DVD movies, a battery charger on wheels, a five-gallon water bottle, and some change. Total value of the missing property was estimated at $2,527. There were no signs of forced entry.
* A Lewisburg man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department someone has been taking small amounts from his bank account since May 2013, and the missing money now totals $1,078. The bank told him he would be reimbursed for the last two months, but no further back.
* A 1985 Nissan pickup truck had the windshield and door windows broken with something like a baseball bat while it was parked at the owner's home the night of Sept. 8 to 9. Cost of replacing the glass was estimated at $500.
* A picture which cost $500 was taken off the headstone of Mary F. Williams in Berea Cemetery on Sept. 8.
* An 18-by-13-inch Sentry safe was found at the side of Reese Road on Sept. 14. It came from a burglary committed in Putnam County the previous day, and has been locked up at the Sheriff's Department until detectives from that county come to get it.
* A Makita power drill and spare battery were reported missing from under the counter of a business on South Ellington Parkway on Sept. 8. No value was stated.
Served with a criminal summons for passing worthless checks at Rex's Foodland
* Tiffany Atwood, 23, Chapel Hill. Court date: Oct. 28.
Served with a criminal summons for theft of property
* Kaci C. Mclean, 24. Court date: Oct. 20.
Arrested on a warrant for theft under $500
* Shelby Jones, 21, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 30.
Arrested and charged with vandalism
* Evelyn D. Bell, 63. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 6.
Cited for criminal trespass
* Amanda C. Inman, 23. Court date: Oct. 6.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Jonathan D. Griggs, 25, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for the next available court dates. Charges: failure to appear and aggravated child abuse.
* Lyttle P. Hurt, 20, Heil Quaker Avenue. Court date: Sept. 23. Charge: violation of probation.
* Jacob A. Dye, 37, Silver Street. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 23. Charge: violation of probation.
* Sean A. Johnson, 21. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 6. Charge: violation of probation.
Cited for driving without a license
* Brittany A. Jackson, 20. Court date: Oct. 6. Also cited for inoperable tail light.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Blanca A. Romero-Martinez, 20. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested on a state warrant for parole violation
* Chad D. Dalton, 36. Held without bond.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Heather R. Combs, 25, Franklin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 28.
* Forrest R. Hester, 33, Bell Buckle. No bond listed; court date: Sept. 10.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Michael Bonino, 26. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 6.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Jennifer L. Cummings, 33. Court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Margaret Howland, 50, Petersburg. Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 14.