Thefts and vandalism reported
* Sometime since July a yellow Honda Rubicon four-wheeler and a number of tools were taken from an unoccupied property on Belfast Farmington Road. Total value of the missing items is estimated at $5,100. The tools include Craftsman and Stanley wrenches, a table saw, a table-mount grinder and a table-mount vise, and three roll-around tool boxes.
* Between 4 and 6:30 p.m. Sept. 18, a black 24-foot tandem-axle trailer worth $4,000 was taken from a property on Verona Caney Road.
* Between 8 p.m. Sept. 15 and 8 a.m. Sept. 16, someone took a Cub Cadet mower with a 42-inch deck, priced at $1,499.99, from in front of the Lewisburg TSC store. The mower was hooked to the store's alarm system, the manager told police, but the alarm did not go off.
* Between 6:30 and 8:45 a.m. Sept. 18, a black iron mailbox worth $500 was hit at a home on Verona Caney Road.
* A Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun with a gold trigger, worth about $250, was stolen a few weeks ago from a home on Richardson Road. The victim gave law enforcement the names of several suspects.
* Around Sept. 4, someone pulled a 1991 Ford truck toward the road at a property on Caney Springs Road, causing $50 worth of damage to the driver's side rear wheel. The license plate -- 598 YFF -- was stolen off the truck.
* Between 9 and 10:30 p.m. Sept. 21 a red Honda F230 dirtbike was stolen out of the bed of a pickup truck parked in a barn at a property on Ostella Road. A value for the bike was not stated in the report.
* Between Sept. 11 and 12, someone shot the glass door of a home on Timberhill Drive with a BB gun. Cost of replacing the glass was not stated in the report.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Hubert E. Barnes, 63, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 30.
Arrested on an attachment from Juvenile Court
* Robert A. Raby, 28, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 23.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Joseph E. Beard, 47. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 6. Also cited for no insurance and failure to heed traffic control device (ran a stop sign).
* Matthew D. Gaskins, 49. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 10. Also cited for no insurance and driving in center lane.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Christy E. Russell, 43. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10. Also cited for expired registration and misuse of registration.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Luis F. Rodriguez-Huerta, 28. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 10. This is allegedly Rodriguez-Huerta's third arrest for driving without a license.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Travis M. Foster, 44. Bond not stated; court date: Oct. 6.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Wyatt E. Flannery, 31, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 23. Charge: vandalism over $500. On Sept. 4, Flannery allegedly broke a camera at the jail by throwing a ball at it.
* Justin C. Adams, 24, Tuscaloosa, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 21. Charge: violation of probation.
* Michael G. Cantrell, 43, Boyette Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 24. Charge: violation of probation.
* Kenneth L. Jackson, 25, Murfreesboro. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 7. Charge: violation of probation.
* Tyler K. Parrish, 27, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 16. Charge: violation of probation.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Phyllis D. Sanders, 46, Mt. Pleasant. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 28.
* Antonio R. Alexander, 22. Bond and court date not stated; also charged with criminal trespass.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check at Rex's Foodland
* Amanda B. Nicholas, 31, Chapel Hill. Court date: Oct. 14.