Thefts and vandalism reported
* During the night between Sept. 26 and 27, a blue and silver 2000 Harley Davidson low rider Dyna motorcycle was taken from the driveway of a home on Horseshoe Drive. The value of the bike was estimated at $6,500. The license number is 5ZK968 and the VIN is 1HD1GGV19YY307639.
* The hard top of a 1997 green Jeep Wrangler was destroyed on Sept. 20 when someone broke into the Jeep through the passenger door. The top will cost $2,400 to replace.
* Sometime between Sept. 4 and 26, two 12-gauge shotguns, a Mossberg and a Browning, worth a total of $1,200, were taken from a gun safe in the back bedroom closet of a home in Cornersville. The owner said he might have left the safe unlocked. A box of 12-gauge shells is also missing.
* On Sept. 27, someone broke into the garage of a home on Mooresville Highway and took two air impact wrenches, worth a total of $400. It will cost an estimated $20 to get a new lock and hasp for the door.
* Sometime between Sept. 7 and 23, the hasp of a shop door was broken and the rollers of a garage door were pushed off the track at a home on Mooresville Highway. It is not certain if anything was taken from inside the buildings. A new hasp, and repairs to the garage door will cost an estimated $302.99.
* Just after 9 p.m. Sept. 23, a window of a home on Tobe Robertson Road was broken, possibly by a shot. People were seen running away into the woods. The window will cost an estimated $200 to replace.
* On Sept. 27, a back window screen was cut at a home on New Columbia Highway, but it did not appear that anyone entered the house, which has an alarm system.
* The passenger side rear door of a car driving on 5th Avenue North was scratched and smudged when it was hit by a soccer ball from a game being played opposite Moon Pencil Co. No cost of repairing the damage was given in the report.
Arrested on a child-support attachment
* Ronald V. Harrison, 54, Spring Place Road. Bond: $10,000; court date: Oct. 22.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of community corrections
* Duane A. Mathena, 34, West Cedar Street. Held without bond for court on Oct. 1. Law enforcement came into contact with Mathena on Sept. 27, when he rear-ended a car on West Commerce Street. Due to his level of impairment, Mathena was charged with driving under the influence, and on this the bond is $1,000; court date: Dec. 8. This is allegedly Mathena's second DUI. He was also cited for no insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Adrian E. Ramirez, 27. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 20. Also cited for speeding and no proof of insurance.
* Leonel J. Adame, 19. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10. Also cited for not wearing a seatbelt.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Steven R. Harris, 35. Bond: $15,000; court date: Nov. 17.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* William E. Whitsett, 49. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Carlos A. Fugon, 25. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 6.
* Rodney S. Crosslin, 35. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Mark A. Crutcher, 48. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 10. Also cited for tag display.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Crystal Burns, Verona Caney Road. Court date: Oct. 14.
Arrested on warrants for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Joshua C. Holt, 22, Colbert Hollow Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Oct. 28.
Served with a criminal summons for probation violation
* Eric L. Harris, 28, Franklin Avenue. Court date: Oct. 14.
* William A. Dodson, 29, Verona Caney Road. Court date: Oct. 28.
* Tyler M. Oneal, 21. Court date: Nov. 10.
* Ginny L. Keel, 21. Court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Brandon C. Taylor, 21, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date not legible.
* David E. Caneer, 46, Highway 64. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 28.
* Bradley E. Davis, 45. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
* Joshua Good, 33. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20.
* Donna A. Brewer, 31. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 6.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Joshua S. Mitchell, 26, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 21. Charge: failure to appear.