Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Joshua S. Dodson, 32. Bond and court date not stated. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law, assault on an officer, and resisting arrest.
* Michael G. Cantrell, 43. Bond: $3,500; court date: Oct. 20. Also charged with driving on a revoked license and violation of the implied consent law, and cited for failure to display registration plate and no proof of insurance. This is allegedly Cantrell's third DUI, and his vehicle was seized, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook.
* Joshua L. Woodall, 38, Franklin. Bond: $1,500; court date: Nov. 18. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law. This is allegedly Woodall's second DUI.
* Corey A. Deuermeyer, 34. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 10. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law, and cited for traffic control device (ran a stop sign) and expired tags.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police someone used her name and personal information to buy a cell phone and cell-phone plan from a Verizon store in New York in April 2013, and failed to pay for two months of service before the account was closed. The victim was told she owes about $1,000.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to police someone used her identity to open a U-verse account in Millersville, Tenn. She only found out when she got a letter from a collection agency stated that she owed $892.15.
* A Duck River Electric Membership Corporation meter at a property on Rambo Hollow Road was tampered with to supply free electricity to a trailer. A DREMC employee estimated the damage to the meter at $397.28 and the value of power stolen at $280.67.
* Between 8:45 p.m. Oct. 3 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 4 someone flattened all four tires of a Lewisburg woman's car by punching multiple holes in them. The car was parked at the victim's home on Old Columbia Road, and the tires will cost an estimated $600 to replace.
* On Sept. 29 a Belfast man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department a chainsaw was stolen from his shed sometime earlier in September. A car-washing brush and a can of WD-40 were taken from the back of his truck. The chainsaw is red with black trim and is worth $300.
* A Lewisburg man reported to police someone activated his primary credit card using his information and withdrew $122.50 from his account at an ATM on West Commerce Street.
* Between 3 and 9 p.m. Oct. 2, a counterfeit $20 bill was passed at the drive through at Krystals.
* Belfast Market was broken into on the night of Oct. 1, and several cases of cigarettes and cigars were taken. The store owner will provide Marshall County Sheriff's Department with a list of missing items and their value, and also an estimate for replacing the broken glass in the front door.
Arrested on warrants for theft over $1,000
* Jonathan M. Douglas, 21, Cheek Road. Bond: $6,000; court date: Oct. 28.
* William D. Prince, 21, Pulaski. Bond: $6,000; court date: Oct. 28.
Douglas and Prince were allegedly responsible for the theft of a red Honda F-230 dirt bike from the barn at a property on Ostella Road on Sept. 21.
Turned herself in on warrants for two counts of forgery and four counts of fraudulent use of a debit or credit card
* Felicia N. McCone, 18, Chapel Hill. Bond: $6,000; court date: Nov. 4.
Arrested on warrants for aggravated assault, simple assault and vandalism
* Cristen T. Richardson, 19. Bond: $18,000; court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested and charged with vandalism over $1,000 and criminal trespass
* Nancy J. Gentry, 44. Bond: $6,000; court date: Oct. 27.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault and two counts of assault
* John W. Richards, 34, Underpass Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: Oct. 14.
Turned himself in on a bench warrant for two counts of aggravated assault
* Johnthan T. Tyree, 20, Holly Grove Road. Held without bond for court on Oct. 27.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Jeanette K. Belew, 33. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20.
* William B. Roberts, 75. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
Turned herself in on a warrant for contributing to the delinquency of a minor
* Samantha R. Savage, 18. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Bernardo M. Gallegos, 31, Shelbyville. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 11. Also cited for non-operational license tag illumination.
* Adrian E. Ramirez, 27. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 20. Also cited for speeding and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Trevor K. Merrow, 22. Bond not stated; court date: Dec. 8.
Served with a summons for probation violation
* Tyler M. Oneal, 21. Court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Bradley E. Davis, 45. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 10.
* Joshua Good, 33. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 20.
* Leotie N. Kuhns, 27, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
* Kelsey P. Foster, 22, Bivins Road. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Christopher D. Horner, 50, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 7.
Arrested on probation-violation and failure-to-appear warrants
* Marcella Y. Love, 46, Nashville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 30.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Austin H. Martin, 40, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 4. Charge: violation of probation.