Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 1986 Corvette, said to be worth $15,000, was reported stolen from the property in Cornersville where it had been parked for the last four years. The property owner said someone came by two weeks ago and took the car, claiming he was sent by the car owner to pick it up.
* Between 9:50 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7 a.m. Nov. 6, a number of items were taken from a pickup truck while it was parked at the owner's home on Fairlane Drive. The missing property included a wallet containing $300 cash, a Shell gas card with $100 on it, a Social Security card, and assorted credit and debit cards. Also missing are four rings, worth a total of $750, which were in the ashtray, and new Oakley sunglasses worth $170. A child's Mongoose bicycle worth $200 was stolen from the nearby porch. One credit card and the Social Security card were found in Galloway Street.
* A Stevens .410 bolt-action shotgun and a box of shells, a Stihl chainsaw, and a Poulan chain saw, worth a total of $1,450, were taken from a man's trucks while they were parked at his home near Petersburg the night of Nov. 5-6.
* Two tree stands, worth a total of $200, were reported missing from a property on Ownby Road, Chapel Hill. This followed a confrontation between the landowner and two people who were cutting logs on the property.
* A wallet containing $150 cash, a Social Security card, and a Parole card was stolen out of a Lewisburg woman's car, possibly when she left the wallet and purse in her car when she went into Walmart on Nov. 5, or possibly that night, when the purse was in the car outside her home.
* Between 4 and 5:45 p.m. Nov. 7, someone kicked in the back door of a home on Woodside Avenue. Nothing was missing, but the resident found his TV and gaming console unplugged, as if someone had intended to take them.
* Between Oct. 23 and Nov. 4, a unit at A-1 Storage was broken into and a 110-volt window AC/heat unit, a white laminate kitchen butcher block island, and over 200 games on DVD for Playstation, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Cube and Wii were taken. The victim promised to give Marshall County Sheriff's Department a complete list, with values, of the missing items.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Bethany L. Morgan, 32. Bond; $1,000; court date: Dec. 8.
* Hillary J. Ball, 25. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 8.
* Kiefer S. Davis, 23. Bond not stated; court date: Dec. 1.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Brennon J. Collins, 25. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Angela R. Barrie, 43. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 17. Also cited for speeding and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Walter D. Brooks, 45. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 1.
Arrested on a bench warrant
* Eugena R. Grimes, 25, Adams Street. Bond: $5,000; court date: Nov. 19.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Brandon M. King, 28. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 8.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Shannon M. Newcomb, 34. Bond: $2,000; court date: Dec. 1.
Cited for driving on an expired license
* Adolfo R. Rayo, 40. Court date: Dec. 1.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Khadijahl L. Wilson, 20, Silver Street. Court date: Dec. 29.
* Robert A. Ryan, 64. Court date: Jan. 12.
* Kelby T. Bowen, 22, Pulaski. Court date: Dec. 9.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Michelle Wright, 35, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 4.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Lisa D. Cherry, 52, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 14. Charge: failure to appear.
* Amy R. Burchett, 39, Campbellsville, Ky. Court date: Nov. 18. Charge: violation of probation.
* Richard E. Watson, 41, Beechgrove, Tenn. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 9.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Destinie H. Ring, 18, Jackson Avenue. Bond not stated; court date: Dec. 2.
* Shane V. Shirley, 22, Summertown, Tenn. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 2.
Served with criminal summons for harassment and assault
* Charles B. Hollingsworth, 24. Court date: Dec. 1.
Served with a criminal summons for dogs running at large
* Angela Cooksey, 37, Ramblewood Drive. Court date: Dec. 2. The Cookseys dogs allegedly attacked a neighbor's small dog, which required $164 worth of veterinary care for wounds on its back.