Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Walter R. Wix, 65, Columbia. Bond: $7,500; court date: Dec. 9.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Leonard Bailey Jr., 64. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 12. On Dec. 1, Bailey was found in the home of his victim, thus violating the bond conditions he signed on Nov. 27. On this charge he is held without bond for court on Jan. 5.
* Jason B. Hargrove, 32. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 5. Also charged with interference with an emergency call.
* Comanche Maynard, 47, Poarch Hollow Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 16.
* Tramaine M. Brown, 23. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 5.
* William L. Bess, 52. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 5.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Peter J. Walsh, 60. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 12.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* George W. Garlits, 35, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 9.
* Dewayne Wilkerson, 47. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 5.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of bond conditions
* Kevin C. Haynes, 33, Lynchburg. Held without bond for court on Dec. 9.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 1:45 p.m. and midnight Nov. 23, while the victim was at work, someone broke into a home on Spring Place Road and took $21,515 worth of guns. The name of a suspect was given to detectives.
* The back door glass of a home on Jennifer Lane was broken on Nov. 21 and a jewelry box and its contents were taken. The door will cost about $500 to repair, and the value of the jewelry was estimated at $5,375.
* On Nov. 21, items worth a total of $2,320 were taken from a home on Long Distance Road. The missing property includes a .25 caliber pistol, a 32-inch Samsung flatscreen TV, an Acer laptop, a Verizon Jet Pack and a Droid smart phone, a jar of change, and a man's watch, and possibly a book of checks.
* About 10:30 a.m. Nov. 23, a shot from what may have been a hunting rifle went all the way through a home on Jorgensen Lane, entering through the back wall and exiting through a front window. The damage to the walls and window will cost an estimated $500 to repair.
* The front porch and screen door of a home on Robin Hood Road were damaged by fire between Nov. 21 and 23, and the possibility of arson is being investigated. The door will cost an estimated $250 to replace.
* Between Nov. 28 and 29, someone broke into a 1993 GMC Sierra that was parked on College Street and took a Pioneer single-CD player worth $30.
* A counterfeit $20 bill was found in the deposit from Everett Insurance when the money was counted at First Commerce Bank.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Frank L. Russell, 58. Bond: $9,000; court date: Jan. 19. Also charged with driving on a revoked license, eighth offence.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Jessica M. Blackwell, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $5,000; court date: Jan. 5. This is allegedly the seventh time Blackwell has been charged with driving on a suspended license.
* Ryan C. Fleming, 32. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 19. Also cited for muffler (excessive noise).
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Clayton J. Hargrove, 20. Court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Carlos G. Esquivel, 39, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 5. Also cited for equipment violation (tag light not functioning).
Served with a failure-to-appear warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Demarcus L. Blackman, 27, Antioch, Tenn. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 6.
Arrested on a attachment from Juvenile Court
* Brian L. Dyer, 38, Unionville. Bond: $2,500; court date: Dec. 1.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Christopher A. Davis, 22, Madison, Tenn. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 6.