Thefts and vandalism reported
* A GMC Sierra worth $10,000 was found by its owner on Dec. 27 after disappearing from a business on Nashville Highway on Dec. 23. A CD player worth $100 was stolen from the dash. A glove "that was thought to be used in the crime was placed into evidence," reported Lewisburg Police Officer James Repasky.
* Sometime in the last six months old coins, foreign money and Confederate money worth a total of $2,000 were taken from a box in the closet of a home on Craig Moore Road. The victim thought the money had been taken by her son, but this month realized it could not have been him and reported the theft to Marshall County Sheriff's Department.
* A 1995 blue Ford F150 pickup truck with a single cab and a long bed, VIN number 1FTEF15N2SNB0648 and license plate 470 SQD, worth $2,000, was reported missing from an empty house on Bivins Road. There were signs that someone had been living in the house, which the owners had not visited since summer.
* A Lewisburg man told Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Scotty Stanford that someone used his identity to open a Verizon account, and the bill on that account is now $1,771.
* On Dec. 27, someone ran over the fire hydrant at Saddlewood Apartments, doing $1,000 worth of damage to the water main and backflow.
* Sometime between Dec. 14 and 19, a camo Barnett Quad 400 crossbow worth $600 was stolen from an unlocked storage shed at a home on Barnes Hollow Road.
* The morning of Dec. 22 the door on the southeast side of Pizza Hut was found broken because a rock was thrown through it. It did not appear anyone entered the building and nothing was missing. The cost of repairing the door was estimated at $500.
* A Chapel Hill woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department someone charged a total of $268.84 to her bank account in 14 separate transactions, all in December, and most of them after Christmas.
* An inflatable snowman was punctured and an inflatable Santa Claus was stolen from the yard of a home on Fox Lane. Value of the two inflatables was estimated at $200.
* A pocket knife and $5 in change were removed from the center console of a pickup truck parked unlocked at the owner's home on 6th Avenue South the night of Dec. 19-20.
* A Lewisburg man reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department someone went to a Verizon store and bought two phones in his name. When Deputy Paul Dalton Jr. took the report, Verizon had shut down both phones, but would not disclose any more information.
Arrested on warrants for aggravated burglary and theft over $500
* Jacob D. Travis, 18, Fayetteville. Bond: $7,500; court date: Jan. 27.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $500
* Shelley L. Brewer, 43, Chapel Hill. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting and criminal trespass
* Bryan S. Davis, 25, Chance Avenue. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 12. Davis has been banned from all Walmart properties, but was caught on Dec. 24 trying to leave the Lewisburg store with 32 items, worth $240, that he did not pay for.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Vincent T. McGear, 32, Shelbyville. Bond: $15,000; court date: Jan. 12. At the jail, McGear was served with a probation-violation warrant from Lewisburg City Court.
* Drew D. Lindsey, 21. Bond: $8,500; court date: Feb. 2. Also charged with interference with an emergency call and false imprisonment.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Raymond P. Burns Jr., 42, Lewisburg. Bond: $7,500; court date: Jan. 6.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Brandon L. Sawyers, 21. Held without bond for court on Jan. 12.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Brandon J. Pope, 27, Chapel Hill. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 6.
* Alyson T. Cummings, 25, Columbia. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 12. Cummings also had active warrants from Giles and Williamson counties.
* Donnell L. Rickman, 33. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 12.
* Miguel A. Rico, 41. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Brian C. Weaver, 44. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 9. Also cited for failure to maintain lane of travel, failure to stop at two stop signs, and no insurance. Weaver's blood alcohol content was four times the legal limit reported Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Lacey L. Russell, 30, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Elber M. Gomez, 28, Fayetteville. Bond: $3,000; court date: Feb. 2. Also cited for no insurance and failure to heed traffic control device (ran a stop sign). This is allegedly Gomez's third arrest for driving on a revoked license.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Zachary A. Crabtree, 22, Haynes Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 12. Also cited for violation of the seatbelt law, driving an unregistered vehicle, and no insurance. This is allegedly Crabtree's second arrest for driving on a suspended license.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Armando S. Hernandez, 51, Nashville. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 2. Also cited for failure to obey a traffic control device (ran a red light).
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Kent O. Donnell, 22, Nashville. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 13.
* Jerroderic T. Green, 20, Columbia. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 13.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Marcus O. Norman, 37, Columbia. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 23.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Thomas A. Ryan, 32. Court date not stated; also cited for speeding and no insurance.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $500
* Edward F. Webster, 21, Fox Lane. Court date: Feb. 2.