Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* William D. Lewis, 54. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 2.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Daniel S. Perryman, 18. Bond: $500; court date: March 2.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between Dec. 20 and Jan. 6 someone broke the door glass of a storage shed at a business on West Church Street and took copper tubing, copper wire, a 4,000 BTU generator, a 4HP electric air compressor, a bow and a deep sea spear gun, and $4,000 worth of miscellaneous rifle and pistol ammunition.
* Carpet installation tools worth a total of $2,605 were reported stolen from a storage building at a property on Nashville Highway. The theft could have happened between Jan. 7 and 8.
* On Jan. 9, the owner of a home on Burt Watt Road, Petersburg, discovered his blue upright air compressor, worth $500, was missing from his shed.
* Between 6 p.m. Jan. 10 and 6 p.m. Jan. 11, a Great Pyrenees puppy, worth $400, a $30 leather collar, and $45 in coins were stolen from an apartment on Maple Street. The thief got in by breaking a glass panel in the door.
* Between Jan. 7 and 9, someone got into a home on Verona Caney Road through the unlocked back door and took a 52-inch television and a PlayStation 3, worth a total of $450.
* Between Jan. 3 and 5, a Smith & Wesson Sigma 9 mm. pistol loaded with 15 rounds of ammunition, and an additional magazine with 15 rounds in it, disappeared from a Lewisburg man's truck. The pistol was purchased for about $400. The victim's wallet was also in the truck and it was not taken. The gun could have come unclipped and fallen out of the truck.
* Around 4 a.m. Jan. 11, the front door glass at Breeze-In Market on Highway 99 was damaged by an object thrown at it. Surveillance video shows two young men throwing an ashtray at the door, then running away. The glass will cost an estimated $300 to replace.
* Between 10 a.m. Jan. 3 and 10:30 a.m. Jan. 4, $290 was taken from its hiding place in a Lewisburg man's house, possibly when his girlfriend was moving out.
* Two Cooper Cobra radial tires, worth $120 each, were slashed between 6 p.m. Jan. 9 and noon Jan. 10, while the truck they were on was parked at the owner's home on Forrest Street.
* A Lewisburg man reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department someone used his identity to buy two cellphones and open eight more phone lines in his name. Verizon Wireless shut down the lines and phones and is investigating.
* Between 8:30 p.m. Jan. 4 and 9:30 a.m. Jan. 6 someone wrote the initials D.F. on freshly poured concrete at two locations at Maple Grove Apartments.
* About 1:45 a.m. Jan. 7, the side window and side door at Tankersley Concrete on Rock Crusher Road were found broken. The owner checked the business and told officers he saw nothing missing.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $500
* Chavis M. Woodall, 28, Unionville. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Bradley E. Davis, 45, South Berlin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 13.
* Jericki D. Mitchell, 19. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 26. On Jan. 12, Mitchell was arrested for violating her bond conditions, and on this charge the bond is $1,500; court date: Jan. 26.
* James L. Meeks, 51. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 2.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Ashton D. Darnell, 22, Old Lake Road. Bond: $11,000; court date: Jan. 27. Also charged with aggravated burglary, simple assault, criminal trespass, vandalism, and violation of probation.
* Nathan L. Dial, 23. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 26. Also charged with aggravated criminal trespass.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Jose G. Torres-Brito, 19. Bond: $500; court date: March 2. Also cited for no insurance and equipment violation (no registration plate).
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* David W. Johnsey, 46. Bond: $500; court date: March 2.
* Lloyd D. League Jr., 34. Bond: $500; court date: March 16. Also cited for lights required on motor vehicles.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 23, Center Street. Bond: $2,500; court date: Feb. 2. Merrow had failure-to-appear warrants from Marshall County and Lewisburg City Court and these were served on him at the jail.
* Megan C. Childers, 27. Bond: $1,500; court date: Feb. 2. This is allegedly Childers' second arrest for driving on a suspended license.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Richard W. Ferguson, 21, Cornersville. Bond: $1.000; court date: Feb. 17.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Joshua L. Phillips, 33. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 26.
* Johnathon A. Hickman, 30. Bond and court date not stated.
* Sarah L. Parker, 27. Bond and court date not stated.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Stephen R. Hargrove, 45. Court date: Feb. 15.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Nathan A. Rowe, 22, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 27.
* Khaz T. Hayes, 26. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 2.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* William L. Bess, 52. Held without bond for court on Feb. 2.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Amanda B. Shirley, 29, Vista Street. Court date: Feb. 17.
Served with a criminal summons for livestock running at large
* Kenny L. Williamson, 44, South Berlin Road. Court date: Feb. 24.