Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Charlie A. Williams, 27. Bond: $4,000; court date: March 2. Also charged with driving on a revoked license and operating near emergency vehicles, and cited for failure to maintain lane, driving an unregistered vehicle, and violation of the municipal open-container ordinance. This is allegedly Williams' fourth DUI.
* Lincoln E. Webb, 43. Bond: $500; court date: March 2. Also cited for driving on the wrong side of the road.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Nolan Pippen, 62. Bond: $500; court date: March 2.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Logan J. Gerard, 23, Jesse Lane. Bond: $7,500; court date: Feb. 2.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass and evading arrest
* Keith Pearson, 24. Bond: $3,000; court date: Feb. 23.
Arrested on warrants for domestic assault and vandalism
* Joshua C. Teague, 29, Belfast. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 3.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Sometime between 4:30 p.m. Jan. 16 and 11:55 a.m. Jan. 19, two 24-volt batteries, worth $300 each, were stolen from a bulldozer parked near the office of a business on Rock Crusher Road. A battery charger worth $100, to which the batteries were attached, was also taken.
* A Chapel Hill man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department his debit card from Ascend Federal Credit Union was used to make two purchases, totaling $315, at Walmart in Antioch, Tenn.
* Sometime early in the morning Jan. 18 a vehicle ran off the road and through the fence of a property on Old Highway 99, Chapel Hill, taking out 300 feet of barbwire fence. Owner estimated it would cost $350 to rebuild the fence.
* An MS 260 Stihl chainsaw worth $280 was reported missing from a property on Coosie Branch Road. The owner has been out of town for a couple of weeks, so did not know the exact date when the saw disappeared.
* Sometime between Jan. 11 and 13, five flagpoles were stolen from Saddle Creek Golf Club.
* Between 3:30 p.m. Jan. 15 and 6 a.m. Jan. 15 the batteries were stolen from a freight truck parked at Ace Bayou.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Corey L. Terry, 25. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 2.
Served with a Giles County summons for criminal trespass
* Ashley N. Terrell, 26, 5th Avenue North. Court date not stated.
Arrested on a warrant for contempt of Lewisburg City Court
* Adam D. Johonson, 31, New Columbia Highway. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Matthew T. Cole, 29. Bond: $500; court date: March 2. Also cited for violation of the seat belt law.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Ivan Omar Arroyo Rodriguez, 27. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 23. Also cited for no proof of insurance and violation of the light law.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Bryan S. Davis, 25. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 26.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Lisa Mae Die, 35. Court date: Feb. 23. Also cited for no proof of insurance and light law violation (tail and brake lights out).
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Christopher L. Machuta, 46, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Jan. 27. Machuta also had a failure-to-appear warrant, and a criminal summons for passing a worthless check.
* Jason B. Hargrove, 32, Sam Simpson Road. Bond: $500; court date not stated.
Served with a probation-violation summons
* Jason A. Huck, 25. Court date: Feb. 23.