Arrested on warrants for prescription drug fraud
* Vickie Lynn Schrom, 50, Haskins Chapel Road. Bond: $10,000; court date: March 3.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Lacey L. Russell, 30, Fayetteville Highway. Bond: $2,500; court date: March 3. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law and driving on a suspended license. This is Russell's second DUI.
* Shannon M. Perryman, 32, Pulaski. Bond: $3,000; court date: March 3. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law and cited for failure to maintain lane. This is Perryman's second DUI.
* Oscar M. Rivas, 35. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 20. Also cited for failure to heed a traffic control device (ran a stop sign). This is Rivas' third DUI. Due to the prior DUIs, Rivas is required to have an ignition lock on his vehicle, but there was none installed on the truck he was driving when he was stopped by Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony Garrett.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Ronal A. Cortes, 34. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 2. Also charged with resisting arrest.
* Terry M. Moore, 48. Bond: $500; court date: March 9.
* Jesus Montes Tellez, 25. Bond: $500; court date: March 2. This is allegedly Tellez' third arrest for public intoxication since September 2014.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault
* Zebariah L. Hall, 21. Bond: $7,500; court date: March 2.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* William Chad Poarch, 24, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 10.
* Matthew T. Cole, 29, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 10.
* Donald W. Cole, 52, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 10.
* Alex D. Lerma, 20. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 9.
* Dustin B. Brooks, 20. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 23. While at the jail, Brooks was served with a summons for criminal trespass, and on this the court date is also March 23.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between Jan. 31 and Feb. 4, someone took a pallet of Timberline shingles worth $4,000 from a construction site on Villa Way, Chapel Hill.
* A Shelbyville man reported a black Angus bull calf worth $2,000 missing from his property on Rock Crusher Road. The calf weighs about 700 pounds and has a white tag with a black No. 1 on it in his left ear.
* A Lewisburg woman reported between Jan. 18 and Feb. 1, while she was moving from one house to another, her LG phone and a speaker bar, worth a total of $570, disappeared from her previous residence.
* Between 10 p.m. Feb. 2 and 10:43 a.m. Feb. 3, someone broke the lock on the entrance door at El Patron Restaurant. It did not appear that anyone entered the building and nothing was missing. The cost of repairing the door was estimated at $500.
* Sometime on Feb. 4, the gate and some of the fencing at a property on Hopkins Bridge Road were damaged, possibly by a vehicle running into the gate. Owner estimated the gate and fence would cost $500 to replace.
* A Lewisburg woman reported someone "keyed" her car while it was parked at Kroger on Feb. 1. She watched the store's surveillance video and identified a man who walked past her car several times. The damage to the passenger side of the car will cost an estimated $500 to repair.
* The son of a Lewisburg man who is in the nursing home reported someone used his father's information to open an account with Cash Net USA and now owes them $460.
* Sometime between Jan. 1 and Feb. 8, someone took a Moultrie trail camera, worth $200, from a property in Chapel Hill. The thieves used the owner's ladder to access the camera and left the mount behind.
* A Cornersville woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department she tried to file her tax return at a local provider but was told someone had already filed a return using her Social Security number. She gave Deputy Olivia Mattison the name and address of a suspect.
* On Feb. 3, a driver's wallet, containing his driver's license, two credit cards and a Social Security card, was taken from the unlocked cab of his truck while it was parked at a business on Garrett Parkway.
Arrested and charged with theft under $500, criminal trespass and vandalism
* Johnthan T. Tyree, 21. Bond: $4,000; court date: March 23. Tyree allegedly broke into two homes on Washington Drive, causing $650 worth of damage to the door of one of them, and took a $200 purse with $140 cash in it.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $500
* Miles D. Bell, 18. Court date: March 23.
Arrested and charged with misdemeanor vandalism
* Evelyn D. Mitchell, 47. Bond: $500; court date: March 9.
Arrested on a parole-violation warrant
* Randy Joe Richards, 60, Robin Hood Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 18.
Arrested on two warrants for sale of marijuana
*James M. Swarthout, 20, Columbia. Bond; $20,000; court date: March 3.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Kristopher T. Stinnett, 25, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 24. Charge: violation of probation.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Bradley G. Vincent, 32. Bond: $500; court date: March 2.
Served with a probation-violation summons
* Walter D. Brooks, 45. Court date: March 23.
* Donnie E. Hancock, 58. Court date: March 23.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Tia L. Keel, 37, Maple Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 17.
* Ginny L. Keel, 21. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 9.
Served with a criminal summons for failure to appear
* Kayla J. Osborne, 26, Heil Quaker Avenue. Court date: Feb. 3.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, and for failure to stop at a stop sign
* Karl P. Fisher, 52. Court date: March 2.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Franklin S. Haskins, 20. Bond: $500; court date: March 2. Also cited for no proof of insurance and expired registration.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Edwain D. McQuiddy, 34. Court date; March 9. Also cited for no insurance and inoperable brake light.
Served with a criminal summons for dogs running at large
* Tonya M. Murdock, 38, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 3.