Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 6 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Feb. 18, someone drilled a hole in the gas tank of a Lewisburg man's truck. The hole has been temporarily patched, but a new gas tank will cost $800.
* A Lewisburg woman reported sometime in the last two weeks a diamond ring, three silver rings and a Pandora bracelet, worth a total of $750, disappeared from her kitchen table.
* The night of Feb. 13-14, someone took two batteries, worth a total of $265, from a wheel saw and a vacuum tanker at Marshall County Public Works on Rock Crusher Road. Unsuccessful attempts to take two other batteries were noted by Lewisburg Police Officer Lonny Cook. Later Cook was told a Dewalt hand grinder which belongs to MCPW was found near the place where the thief may have gone under the fence.
* About 2 a.m. Feb. 23, the alarm went off at Right Care on East Commerce Street. When Lewisburg Police personnel responded, they found pry marks on the door frame, but no one got inside the building.
* A 2000 gray Chevy Silverado pickup truck, which was reported stolen in Nashville in November, was left at the Lewisburg Police impound lot on Fifth Avenue North by a man who called dispatch and said he was leaving the truck there because "he didn't have a license," reported Lewisburg Police Officer Bradley Martin.
* On Feb. 14, a home on L & N Avenue was broken into and searched, and a threatening message was left on the bed of one of the residents. No monetary value was put on the damage to the house and furnishings in Officer Charles Brannan's report.
Arrested on warrants for vandalism, two counts of aggravated burglary and two counts of theft
* Brandon S. Hayes, 31, Grant, Ala. Bond: $52,500; court date: March 31. These charges relate to burglaries at homes on John Barnes Road and Spring Place Road in October.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Robert W. Jackson, 40. Bond not stated; court date: March 9. Also charged with driving on a revoked license and cited for no proof of insurance and failure to maintain lane. This is Jackson's fourth DUI.
Arrested on a warrant for driving under the influence
* Micah S. Trentham, 35. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 23. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Bryan N. Hazel, 32. Bond: $500; court date: March 9.
* Randall K. Beech, 38. Bond not stated; court date: March 9. Also charged with disorderly conduct.
Arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated domestic assault
* Anthony M. Bailes, 31, Montgomery, Ala. Bond: $32,000; court date: March 9. Also charged with vandalism.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jerry J. Wright, 47. Bond: $10,500; court date: March 9. Also charged with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. There are three counts of domestic assault against Wright, involving two different victims.
* Bobby G. Harris, 53. Bond: $10,000; court date: March 2. Also charged with interference with an emergency call, simple possession of marijuana, possession of a Schedule IV drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine
* Joseph D. Rohlman, 21. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 9. Rohlman was turning himself in on a failure-to-appear warrant when he admitted to Lewisburg Police Officer Mike Davis he had methamphetamine in his possession.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Michael R. Bennett, 30. Bond: $500; court date: March 2.
Cited for simple possession
* David W. Yarbrough, 37. Court date: April 13. Also cited for failing to stop at a stop sign and no proof of insurance.
* Dustin T. Chavis, 19. Court date: March 30.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Alvin Presley, 75. Bond: $500; court date: May 11.
* Samantha M. Dorsett, 24. Bond: $500; court date: March 9. Also cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance.
Cited for driving without a license
* Loranza Mora, age unknown. Court date: March 23.
Served with a criminal summons for stalking
* Wanda F. Humphrey, 55, Sixth Avenue South. Court date: March 23.
* Anthony G. "Andy" Humphrey, 60, Sixth Avenue South. Court date: March 23.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Tony Smith, 40. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 9.
* Thomas B. Beard, 28. Bond: $500; court date: May 11. Also cited for driving on a suspended license.
* Norris A. Endsley, 27, Spring Place Road. Held without bond for the next Circuit Couirt date.
Served with a probation-violation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Crystal G. Dodson, 37, Estill Springs, Tenn. Bond: $500; court date: March 24.
Served with a probation-violation summons
* Cathy Buttrey, 25. Court date: March 16.