Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Nancy J. Gentry, 45. Bond: $5,000; court date: April 13. Also charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest. According to Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony Garrett's report, this is Gentry's fourth arrest for criminal trespass and resisting arrest and third arrest for public intoxication. Gentry has been banned from Lewisburg Housing Authority property until July 23, 2017, reported Garrett.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Jason D. Allbert, 34. Bond: $22,000; court date: May 4. Allbert is charged with two counts of aggravated domestic assault and one count of domestic assault.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Tiawo D. Davis, 43. Bond: $2,000; court date: May 4.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to report (violation of the sex offender registry)
* Robert M. Boyd, 28. Bond: $3,000; court date: March 31.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Kiona D. Fitzpatrick, 20. Court date: April 13.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Lewisburg man reported between 6 and 11: 30 a.m., $208 disappeared from his wallet while it was in his locker at a local factory.
* On either Feb. 28 or March 1, someone took 66 20-mg. oxycodone pills, worth $60, from the toolbox of a Cornersville man's truck.
* A Chapel Hill man reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department Capt. Bart Fagan someone tried to file a tax return on Feb. 20, using his Social Security number.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting and resisting arrest
* Cathy M. Buttrey, 25. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 23.
Served with a criminal summons for criminal trespass
* Irene Borg, 83, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 24.
Cited for driving without a license
* Ernesto G. Carmona, 22. Court date: March 23. Also cited for no proof of insurance.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Justin W. Crane, 20, Cornersville. Court date: April 13. Also cited for improper tag display (inoperable registration-plate light).
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Jason L. Stafford, 32, Douglas Ave. Stafford's bond was revoked by this bench warrant; court date: March 13.
* Raymond S. McDaniel, 52, Old Belfast Road. Bond and court date not stated. Charge: violation of probation.
* Charles B. Hollingsworth, 24. Bond: $500; court date: April 13. Charge: violation of probation.
* James E. Rollins, 37, Shelbyville. Bond and court date not stated. Charge: failure to appear.
Arrested on a probation-violation warrant
* Phillip J. Mills, 41, Moreno Lane. Bond: $500; court date: March 24.
* Norris A. Endsley, 24, Spring Place Road. Held without bond.
* Eric T. Womble, 23. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 13.
* Charles D. Daly, 32, Pulaski. Bond: $500; court date: March 23.
Turned himself in on a probation-violation warrant
* Richard L. Diviney, 33. Bond: $500; court date: March 23.