* Mary R. Lemay, 32, of Lewisburg, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment after punching her boyfriend and attempting to run over him with a pickup truck on April 5.
According to Officer Anthony Garrett's report, Lemay punched Kristopher Brian Smith in the face several times "and then attempted to run over him with a pickup truck."
Lemay has an initial court date of May 11.
The incident was witnessed by an off-duty Marshall County Sheriff's Department officer.
* Matthew Christophe Coulter, 27, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule VI drug as well as possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia, while Candance Nicole Turpin, 24, was charged with possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia, after the two were arrested on March 27. They have an initial court date of May 11.
* Gary W. Wright, 57, was charged with possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia. According to Officer Mike Davis' report, Wright was found on March 28 in possession of an unlatched wooden box and two bent spoons with powdery residue, as well as lighters. He has an initial court date of May 4.
* Also charged with possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia was Stephanie Kaye Payne, 21. According to Patrolman Anthony L. Garrett's report, she was found in possession of five spoons with white residue and burn marks; a syringe; a straw with residue; a cut-up bank card; and a metal Mossy Oak container. She has an initial court date of May 11.
* On March 24, Walmart reported three air rifles, valued at $564, had been shoplifted.
* Two juveniles, ages 16 and 14, were arrested March 28 after they were discovered attempting to shoplift wireless speakers from Walmart.
* On March 23, Ashley Amanda McClure, Woods Avenue, reported that a Playstation, along with games and a remote, as well as some medication, had been stolen from her home.
* James Repasky, owner of the business Garden Spot, reported that a trailer was stolen from the business some time between October and March, during the months when he does not visit the site. The trailer has a black metal frame, a wood floor, a double axle with mobile home tires, and a left rear tail light which does not work.
* Robert L. Vanorden, 18, was charged with shoplifting after an incident April 1 at Walmart. He has an initial court date of May 4.
Robby L. Linley, 51, was charged with aggravated criminal trespassing after James Endler, Lakehill Drive, came home from the store on April 4 and found Linley sleeping in his garage. Linley has an initial court date of May 4.
* Frank T. Himes, 36.
* Joshua S. Dodson, 33, court date May 11.
* Donald Scarfone 47, also charged with probation violation, court date May 11.
* Lisa Gail Putman, 49, of Columbia, court date May 18.
Driving on revoked or suspended license:
* Maurice Anthown McClean, 49, court date April 13.
* James Edward Krantz, 48, court date May 11.
* Brandon Michael Shultz, 25, court date May 11.
* Kayla D. Mencer, 24, court date April 20.
* Trevor K. Merrow, 23, court date May 11.
* William Joseph Vanorden, 46.
* Christopher M. Bailey, also charged with no insurance
* Andrew S. Ogden, 22, court date April 20.
No driver's license:
* Carlos Humberto Amaya Guzman, 25, court date May 11.
* Jose Guadalupe Torres-Brito, 19.
* Miguel Ortego-Contreras, 31, also charged with no insurance and violation of the seat belt law, court date May 11.
* Jimenez Gomez Domingo, 52, also charged with no insurance and failure to maintain lane, court date May 11.
* Ronal A. Cortes, 34.
* Dakota Cheynne Marshall, 19, court date April 13.
* Joseph E. Beard Jr., 48, court date April 27.
* Kenneth Dale Price, 32, court date May 11.
Michael Ray Bennett, 30, two separate incidents, court dates April 20 and May 4.
Tracey Lynn Adams, 38, court date May 4.
Failure to appear:
Joseph D. Rohlman, 21, court date April 20.