* Elaxis Baugh claims that Tabitha L. Brown, 37, threatened her on April 11 with a baseball bat to which were attached what Baugh thought looked like razor blades, according to Officer Lonny Cook's report. Cook obtained a warrant on Brown for aggravated assault.
* Thomas F. Hobbs reported to Lewisburg Police Department that he had received a counterfeit $20 in change from Marshall Farmers Co-Op. The cashier at Co-Op remembered waiting on Hobbs but had no recollection of the bill. The bill was confiscated and placed into evidence.
* Ready Wash, East Commerce St., reported that a coin machine, containing about $100 in bills and coins, was knocked off the building and an older coin machine, containing about $25 in coins, was stolen April 12 or 13 from a back room. The total value of the two machines was estimated at $2,000, according to Officer Mike Davis' report.
* April L. Whitehead reported the theft of a red Murray push lawnmower, valued at $200; two bicycles; and a large air tank, valued at $120.
* John H. Thomas, Water Street, reported the theft of a motor hoist.
* Carl E. Clemmons, 41, court date April 20
* William G. Britton, 22, court date May 11
* Lisa Gail Putman, 49, court date May 19
* Justin R. Kleis, 38, court date May 18
* Andre N. Snijder, 37, court date May 18
* Michael Ray Bennett, 30, court date May 4
* Lisa M. Strickland, 33, court date May 4
* Billy V. Trapani, court date May 11
Driving on Revoked or Suspended License
* Katina L. Leonard, 42, court date May 11