* The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a work session Monday, December 5, at 4:00 pm, at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
* The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Monday, Dec. 5, noon, at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue North, Lewisburg.
* The Marshall County Board of Education Maintenance Committee will meet Monday, Dec. 5, at 5:30 p.m. in the central office, 700 Jones Circle. A meeting of the Curriculum Committee will immediately follow the Maintenance Committee meeting.
* The South Central Human Resource Agency annual governing board meeting is scheduled for Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the SCHRA central office in Fayetteville.
* There will be a meeting of the Tree City Advisory Board on Wednesday, December 7, 4 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street in the downstairs conference room.
* The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start policy council meeting will meet at 10:30 a.m. Dec. 8 at the South Central Human Resource Agency central office in Fayetteville.
* The Lewisburg Gas Department will hold its regular scheduled meeting on Dec 12 at 4:30 p.m. located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
* The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, December 13, at 6:00 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
*The South Central Tennessee Advisory Council on Aging and Disability will conduct its quarterly business meeting on Wednesday, December 14 at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held at the South Central Tennessee Development District, 101 Sam Watkins Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, TN 38474.
* The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold their regular meeting Monday, December 19 at 6 p.m. at the Lewisburg Recreation Center in the small meeting room, 1551 Mooresville Highway.