Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• There will be a Marshall County Board of Education meeting, Monday, July 10, 2017, at 6 p.m. at 700 Jones Circle, Lewisburg.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, July 11, 2017,at 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The JECDB Executive Board Committee of the Marshall County Joint Economic and Community Development Board will meet at 8:15 a.m., Tuesday, July 11, 2017, at the Columbia State Community College – Lewisburg site in Room 122.
• The Marshall County Democratic Party will have meetings on the following days: July 13, 2017, August 10, 2017, and Sept. 14, 2017, 6:30 p.m., at the Marshall County Memorial Library, Kendall Knight, Chair. (931)619-8406. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Amateur radio operators in Marshall County will hold a meeting to reorganize the ARES® program this Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 10 a.m., in the Marshall County Office of Emergency Management conference room at the Hardison Office Annex, 230 College Street, in Lewisburg. ARES® is the Amateur Radio Emergency Service, a program sponsored by ARRL - The National Association for Amateur Radio. The hour-long meeting will be to introduce new qualifications for membership, discuss their relationship with the various served agencies, the National Weather Service’s SKYWARN program, and public service activities.
New ARES® membership application forms will be provided for completion at this meeting. New county-issued photo identification badges, which will be required for access to amateur radio facilities, will also be issued. Amateurs should bring a government-issued photo identification and a photocopy of their current amateur radio license. All those who wish to become a part of, or retain membership in, the Marshall County ARES® program should attend. The Marshall County ARES® program is supported by both the Marshall County Amateur Radio Society and the Office of Emergency Management. For more information, contact Marshall County ARES® Emergency Coordinator Stephan Anderman, K2SMA, at 931-993-5800, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council Meeting will be at 10:30 a.m. on July 13, 2017, at the SCHRA central office, in Fayeteville, TN.
• There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday, July 17, 2017, at 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, July 25, 2017, at 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.