Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Marshall County Building Committee will meet Aug. 16 at 6 p.m., in the Courthouse Annex, Room 2209.
• Lewisburg Water and Wastewater will be having their monthly Board meeting on Aug. 17 at 12 p.m., at 100 Water Street, Lewisburg.
• DREMC Annual Meeting of Members, Aug. 19, 2017, 9:30 a.m. at Harris Middle School, 570 Eagle Blvd., Shelbyville, TN.
• The Lewisburg Gas Department will hold its regularly scheduled monthly board meeting Aug. 21, 2017, at 4:30 p.m. located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
• The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold a meeting Monday, Aug. 21, 2017, at 6 p.m., at the Lewisburg Recreation Center in the small meeting room, 1551 Mooresville Highway.
• The Marshall County Planning Commission will meet Aug. 22 at 6 p.m., in the Courthouse Annex, Room 2202, second floor.
• The Marshall County Emergency Communications District Board of Directors will have their regularly scheduled monthly meeting Aug. 23, 2017. The meetings will be held at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Aug. 28, 2017, at 6 p.m. at the LES Office, 599 W Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• Marshall County Board Of Commissioners Regular Meeting will be held on Aug. 28, 2017 - 6 p.m. in Room 2204 in the Courthouse Annex. Public hearing at 5:30. Visit marshallcountytn.com website for agenda.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017, at 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
• The Lone Oak Cemetery Advisory Board will meet Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017, at 4 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The 2017-2018 Adult Leadership Marshall Class is now forming. Information sheets and an application are available at the Marshall County Chamber of Commerce, 931-359-3863. Deadline is Sept. 5, 2017.
• The Lewisburg Housing Authority will have a Public Hearing, Sept. 26, 5:30 p.m. at the George W. Turner Bldg., 741 Silver Street, Lewisburg, TN. This concerns the Housing Authority’s Public Housing Agency Plans (Five Year Plan) for the fiscal year period beginning Jan. 1, 2018-2022 and revisions to the Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy. Comments should be addressed to Mr. Ronald Robinson, Ex. Dir., Lewisburg Housing Authority, 744 Bark St., Lewisburg, TN 37091. Comments should be sent on or before the date of the Public Hearing.