Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Monday, Sept. 11, 2017, 12 p.m. at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue North, Lewisburg, TN 37091.
• There wil be an Industrial Development Board Meeting, Sept. 11 at 12 p.m. This meeting wil be held at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Ave. North, Lewisburg, TN 37091.
• There will be a Board of Education Meeting at 6 p.m. at Marshall Co. Board of Education, 700 Jones Circle, Lewisburg, on Sept. 11.
• The JECDB Full Board Committee of the Marshall County Joint Economic and Community Development Board will meet at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017, at Marshall Medical Center in the large conference room in the main hallway.
• The Lewisburg Gas Dept. will hold its regular scheduled monthly meeting Sept. 12, 2017, at 4 p.m. located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
• The Marshall County Solid Waste Committee will meet Sept. 12 at 5:30 p.m., at 611 Hawkins Drive, Lewisburg.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017, 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The City of Lewisburg Fire Dept. will be hosting an introduction to Fire and Emergency Services (16 hour) class beginning Sept. 12, at 6 p.m. at the Lewisburg Gas Dept. auditorium. A basic fire fighting class at the (64) hours will be held beginning on Sept. 26 at the Lewisburg Gas Dept. at 6 p.m. These classes are for any person who desires to start a career in the fire service. Contact the Fire Dept. for more details.
• South Central TN Workforce Alliance will have their “Breakfast Brainstorm” meeting Sept. 13, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the American Job Center, 980 S. Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg. Contact Patricia Lymon for more information at (931)398-6030 or by e-mail: Patricia.Lymon@actworkforce.org. You need to reserve your seat by Sept. 11.
• The Marshall County ECD/Tourism Committee will meet Sept. 13 at 5:30 p.m., in Room 2209 of the Courthouse Annex.
• The Marshall County Building Committee will meet Sept. 14 at 6 p.m., in Room 2209 of the Courthouse Annex.
• The South Central TN Advisory Council on Aging & Disability will conduct its quarterly business meeting on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017, 10 a.m. The meeting will be held at the South Central TN Development District, 101 Sam Watkins Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, TN 38474.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council meeting will be at 10:30 a.m. on Sept. 21, 2017, at the South Central Human Resource Agency Central Office, Fayetteville, TN.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017, at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
• The Lewisburg Housing Authority will have a Public Hearing, Sept. 26, 5:30 p.m. at the George W. Turner Bldg., 741 Silver Street, Lewisburg, TN. This concerns the Housing Authority’s Public Housing Agency Plans (Five Year Plan) for the fiscal year period beginning Jan. 1, 2018-2022 and revisions to the Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy. Comments should be addressed to Mr. Ronald Robinson, Ex. Dir., Lewisburg Housing Authority, 744 Bark St., Lewisburg, TN 37091. Comments should be sent on or before the date of the Public Hearing.