Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017, 9 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.
• The City of Lewisburg’s Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017, at 3:30 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The Marshall County Republican Party will hold their regular monthly meeting on Sept. 19 at Shoney’s in Lewisburg at 6:30 p.m.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council meeting will be at 10:30 a.m. on Sept. 21, 2017, at the South Central Human Resource Agency Central Office, Fayetteville, TN.
• Lewisburg Water and Wastewater will be having their monthly board meeting on Sept. 21 at 12 p.m. located at 100 Water Street, Lewisburg.
• Marshall County Beer Board will meet Sept. 25, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in Room 2209 in the Courthouse Annex.
• Marshall County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be held on Sept 25, 2017, 6 p.m., in Room 2204 in the Courthouse Annex. The agenda can be reviewed on the website at marshallcountytn.com.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular board meeting on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017, at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
• The Lewisburg Housing Authority will have a Public Hearing, Sept. 26, 5:30 p.m. at the George W. Turner Bldg., 741 Silver Street, Lewisburg, TN. This concerns the Housing Authority’s Public Housing Agency Plans (Five Year Plan) for the fiscal year period beginning Jan. 1, 2018-2022 and revisions to the Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy. Comments should be addressed to Mr. Ronald Robinson, Ex. Dir., Lewisburg Housing Authority, 744 Bark St., Lewisburg, TN 37091. Comments should be sent on or before the date of the Public Hearing.