Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold a special call meeting Friday, Sept. 29, 2017, 9 a.m., at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The agenda will be to discuss the water contract with the City of Lewisburg. The public is invited to attend.
• The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting on Monday, Oct. 2, at 12 p.m., at Historic First Avenue Bldg., 207 1st Avenue North.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Policy Council and Executive Committee meetings are Oct. 3, 2017, at 11 a.m. at the SCHRA Central Office, 1437 Winchester Hwy., Fayetteville, TN. The Budget/Audit/Appropriations, Property, and Personnel/Policies & Procedures Committees will meet at same location prior to the Policy Council and Executive Committee meetings.
• Lewisburg Electric System will have Customer Appreciation Day, Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at 599 W Ellington Parkway, Lewisburg.
• The City of Lewisburg, Tennessee will be conducting a PUBLIC MEETING on Oct. 11, 2017, at 6 p.m. at 100 Water St. Lewisburg, Tn to provide information about the City of Lewisburg applying for a Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan with Partial Principal Forgiveness in the amount of $1,075,000 to construct Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements and the resulting impact on monthly water and sewer bills.
It is noted that $100,000 of that amount will be in the form of principal forgiveness and will not have to be repaid. Questions prior to the meeting should be directed to Carol Franklin at 931-359-6831.
• The Lewisburg Gas department will have its monthly board meeting Oct. 16, 2017, at 4 p.m., located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.