• Lewisburg Electric System will have Customer Appreciation Day, Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at 599 W Ellington Parkway, Lewisburg.
• Due to the cancelled board meeting Sept. 25, Lewisburg Electric System has re-scheduled this meeting for Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017, at 2:30 p.m.
• The JECDB Executive Board Committee of the Marshall County Joint Economic and Community Development Board will meet at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017, at Columbia State Community College – Lewisburg Campus in Room 122.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017, 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The City of Lewisburg, Tennessee will be conducting a PUBLIC MEETING on Oct. 11, 2017, at 6 p.m. at 100 Water St. Lewisburg, Tn to provide information about the City of Lewisburg applying for a Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan with Partial Principal Forgiveness in the amount of $1,075,000 to construct Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements and the resulting impact on monthly water and sewer bills.
It is noted that $100,000 of that amount will be in the form of principal forgiveness and will not have to be repaid. Questions prior to the meeting should be directed to Carol Franklin at 931-359-6831.
• The Lewisburg Gas department will have its monthly board meeting Oct. 16, 2017, at 4 p.m., located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
• The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold a meeting Monday, Oct. 16, 2017, 6 p.m. at the Lewisburg Recreation Center in the small meeting room, 1551 Mooresville Highway.
• There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017, 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start policy council meeting will meet at 10:30 a.m. on Oct. 19, at the South Central Human Resource Agency Central Office in Fayetteville, TN.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.