• At the Marshall County Memorial Library: Nov. 9 - Family Story time in Lewisburg at 9:30 a.m., Dollar-A-Day Boys musical program at the CCC@Village Manor at 1:30 p.m.; Nov. 10 - Library Closes-Veteran’s Day observed; Nov. 11, Crochet Club at 10 a.m.; Nov. 13, Friends of the Library meeting at 5 p.m.; Nov. 14- Learn to be a foster parent, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; College and Career Readiness-College Day, 5 p.m.
• The Chapel Hill Elementary School will have their 56th Annual Turkey Supper, Nov. 10, in the school cafeteria, 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. The cost is $7 for 7th grade students and older; $4 for sixth grade students and younger. There will also be a silent auction with great items. Dine in or carry-out. Advance ticket sells only.
• Marshall County High School Band will be taking orders for fruit. The deadline is Nov. 10. For more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Building Bridges of Hope will be offering an eight week course for care givers and those with mental disorders. The next meeting will be on Nov. 12, 3:30 to 5:30 at Bethlehem Baptist Church, 3347 Franklin Pike, Lewisburg, TN. Call 931-637-4854 or 931-270-8584 for more information.
• American Legion Post 39 will be sponsoring the services for Veterans Day on Saturday, Nov. 11 at 11 a.m. on the Courthouse Square.
• Benefit for Dougie Worsham, sponsored by Cornersville Lions Club, will be Saturday, Nov. 11 at Cornersville High School cafeteria and auditorium. Chili supper is 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., with “Womanless Beauty Pageant” immediatley following. Brave men are needed for pageant as well as baked goods and new items to auction. Call Judy Roberts at 931-993-6951 or Sharon Lowe at 931-607-6063 if you have questions or items to donate.
• Christmas Bazaar will be Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Marshall County High School. Applications are available at the Marshall County Art Guild and now are being accepted. For more information, contact Anna Childress (931)359-3918.
• Marshall County/Lewisburg DAV Chapter 108 - next meeting will be Tuesday, Nov. 21 at Shoneys on the bypass. Dutch meal at 5:30 p.m. with meeting to follow. For more info call Cmdr. Dietz at 931-680-1823.